Speculations Predict how the rest of the volume will go

Well, actually I did bump up this thread cause I wanted to know what people expect about the next few chapters and I didnt wanna create a new one, not for mocking lol.

For example I think that next chapter is either a full Orochi chapter or some mix of Orochi plus Luffy v Kaido at the end.
I didn’t think you did.:catpole:

I'm personally expecting the showdowns with King and Queen to end before the volume ends. But for all fights to end + arc end I would rather bet we will very possibly enter a new volume.

Might not fit the finish of Zoro vs King in it. Should still get Sanji vs Queen done.

I’m expecting that the next time Oda goes to Sanji vs Queen it’ll be to finish it off, two chapters for it (or one and a half). There’s nothing else really to be done there but finish the fight now.

The next chapter, maybe two, will probably see Zoro vs King being developed in a similar way to what Sanji vs Queen got for a few chapters. So I’d guess

1033- develop Zoro vs King, do other stuff
1034- develop Zoro vs King (probably ending with Zoro landing his first good hit, like Hell Memories with Queen), do other stuff
1035- Sanji vs Queen
1036- Sanji vs Queen conclusion, volume finish

All the straw hats make their way into the performance hall
Zoro reunites with Hiyori
Enma becomes a black blade
Zoro beats King

Sanji has a flashback about what happened to the woman he “hit”
Sanji gets a new fire power
Sanji beats Queen

Luffy vs Kaido happens
Luffy uses a new Gear 4 form
Kaido smashes him through the ceiling

(end of act 3 please for the love of god)

Yamato fights and stops Kanjuros fire creature
CP0 does away with apoo and drake and the numbers

Usopp reunites with Kinemon and Kiku feels reenergized and fights someone, who that is is unknown.

Might not fit the finish of Zoro vs King in it. Should still get Sanji vs Queen done.

I’m expecting that the next time Oda goes to Sanji vs Queen it’ll be to finish it off, two chapters for it (or one and a half). There’s nothing else really to be done there but finish the fight now.

The next chapter, maybe two, will probably see Zoro vs King being developed in a similar way to what Sanji vs Queen got for a few chapters. So I’d guess

1033- develop Zoro vs King, do other stuff
1034- develop Zoro vs King (probably ending with Zoro landing his first good hit, like Hell Memories with Queen), do other stuff
1035- Sanji vs Queen
1036- Sanji vs Queen conclusion, volume finish
You are optimistic about ZvK panel time, I wish I could say the same. :josad:

Up until now Oda did a quick look over the remaining battles, first Meme, then Sanji, now Zoro, only Luffy is missing. This is why I think next chapter is either a full Orochi chapter if Oda finally kills him or it is Orochi + LvK.

Then I think Oda will do a second round of the fights and end them.

Which might suggest that if he keeps the same order Meme goes down first.