General & Others Preferred Jutsus?

I did basically the same thread but for the Kekkei Genkais a while ago (if you haven't checked it, do it) so... It's Jutsu time.

1. What's your favorite top 3 Jutsus. It doesn't matter why you love them, the only important thing is your feeling for them.

2. If you were teleported to the Naruto world and you had to choose one Jutsu to focus you build on, which Jutsu would you pick? And if you were given the choice for a secondary main Jutsu too, what's your pick?

3. If you had the option to choose 1 Jutsu to learn in real life (no one else has other Jutsus), what's your pick? And if you could learn 2 Jutsus instead?

Disclaimer: Specific Jutsus of KKGs are allowed but you only bring the Jutsu and nothing else. For example; you could bring as your Jutsu the Tsukuyomi but you won't get the Sharingan or anything related to it.

@Light D Lamperouge (Tag the Naruto bois for me pls. Thanks)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
1. What's your favorite top 3 Jutsus. It doesn't matter why you love them, the only important thing is your feeling for them.

Daikodan
2. Shinra Tensei
3. Chibaku Tensei
2. If you were teleported to the Naruto world and you had to choose one Jutsu to focus you build on, which Jutsu would you pick? And if you were given the choice for a secondary main Jutsu too, what's your pick?
Tbh I would focus on Muu's invisibility jutsu, which is hard to be found by sensors and would give me a lot more leeway in the universe. A secondary jutsu would probably be something like a water clone. Takes far less chakra than a shadow clone.
3. If you had the option to choose 1 Jutsu to learn in real life (no one else has other Jutsus), what's your pick? And if you could learn 2 Jutsus instead?
Lol easily Shinra Tensei. I feel like I could goof off the most with it. A close second would be FTG.

kamui, flying thunder god, shadow clones
FTG and Chidori, speed and lethality
3. If you had the option to choose 1 Jutsu to learn in real life
shadow clones is given, most useful irl
And if you could learn 2 Jutsus instead?
FTG again lol
yeah i love minato and his jutsu

1. Chidori, Kamui and Rasenshurinken
2. @matt245 if I choose Kamui do I get both Obito and Kakashi's version? If not I'll still go with Obito's. It's easily the most broken jutsu ever.
3. Same choice. A Jutsu that basically makes me invincible plus I can go to anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds

1. Majestic Destroyer Flame, Shadow Possession, Hidden/Hiding in Mist Jutsu

Would include the Inner Gates but idk ig they aren't really a jutsu in the sense you're looking for

2. Primary: If the Gates don't count, then probably Flying Thunder God
Secondary: Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu

3. Shadow Clone jutsu was already mentioned, and is probably the best answer
Other than that, honestly, the Summoning Jutsu. It would be dope to have a ninja animal to talk to and flex with

kamui, flying thunder god, shadow clones

FTG and Chidori, speed and lethality

shadow clones is given, most useful irl

FTG again lol
yeah i love minato and his jutsu
Being fair irl the best combo is indeed shadow clones (or any other clon akin to it) and FTG. It's just way to useful for your daily routine and not so daily.

1. Chidori, Kamui and Rasenshurinken
2. @matt245 if I choose Kamui do I get both Obito and Kakashi's version? If not I'll still go with Obito's. It's easily the most broken jutsu ever.
3. Same choice. A Jutsu that basically makes me invincible plus I can go to anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds
Didn't really think about it tbh but for the sake of simplicity I'd say yes. We can actually pair up Jutsus that actually complement each other. Another example would be summoning Amaterasu and being able to control and shape it

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
1. What's your favorite top 3 Jutsus

tl;dr it for me.
Just the above.

Your top 3 fave jutsus.
If you were in Naruto which jutsu would you choose to learn.
If you could learn one jutsu from Naruto and apply it rl what would it be. And what if you could learn 2.

:endthis:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Just the above.

Your top 3 fave jutsus.
If you were in Naruto which jutsu would you choose to learn.
If you could learn one jutsu from Naruto and apply it rl what would it be. And what if you could learn 2.

:endthis:
Nvm. I'm tired. I read "Jujutsus".

Flying Rajin, Rasengan and Wood Style.

Honorable mentions: Particle Style, Carbon Style? ( the Kara guy from Boruto filler ) and I guess Lightning Style.

Wood Style.

Honorable mentions: Particle Style, Carbon Style? ( the Kara guy from Boruto filler ) and I guess Lightning Style.
Obito Kamui and lightning style.
Just for the record, you don't get the entire genkai/element, only a Jutsu. You can choose for example Chidori but that's it, you won't get the other Jutsus for the element. Same thing for the Genkai; you could pick deep forest emergence but that's it, you won't be able to do anything else only that specific jutsu

Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi/Susano'o.
The GOATS for an Itachi fanboy, simple as that. Can't decide between the three, they're the Itachi package for me. All of them are extremely powerful, stylish and have amazing lore behind them.

Obito's Kamui
Amazing power and total hax, it's a Jutsu I've always loved and dreamed of having irl. Also, it was one of the top Jutsus mysteries throughout the series. I can still remember the theorizing of how Tobi might actually be defeated, and the excitement of finally discovering how it works. Only stained by the fact this discovery was linked to the Obito reveal, which I wish would never have happened.

Kidomaru's Spider Hiden
Really cool and versatille technique, was always fascinated by it and often thought of imaginary Kidomaru fight scenarios as a child.