General & Others Previous Clashes affecting New Clashes

I've been thinking after the last chapter, as much of a hype and grandiose the clash between Roger and Whitebeard, the Two Strongest Pirates in the series thus far in their Prime. I have think that previous clashes of (Whitebeard vs Shanks) and (Kaido vs Big Mom) took away from the hype of this clash.

Which is why I wanted to ask you all.

Do you actually prefer, in terms of writing, that it's actually better to introduce the Ceiling of clashes first? Being Prime WB and Roger, and after it, Oda can showcase how close the avarage Yonko are to them with BM and Kaido/ Old WB and Shanks?

Or do you believe its better with how it was done with Oda? Introducing the Top people doing the clash, and THEN, taking it up a notch with intrdocuing the Ceiling of powers (Roger and WB).

Just tell me your opinion in terms of writing stand of point!

Becuase I honestly feel that despite how crazy Roger's and WB levels are. At this late stage of the story, with Luffy already trying to master the advanced armament that was shown. It just feels like it's taking away from this moment.

I don't know, I feel that Oda took way more time than he needs to introduce that level, the PK level clash, where at this point of the story, it is great don't get me wrong, but it doesn't give you the SAME feeling we got from when we saw Shanks and WB do it for the first time. Not to mention, we already had a big clash in this very arc with BM and Kaido, so it felt repetitive, specially since Oda cuts away from the scene after the clash and skips shit hahahaha

Your thoughts

These dumb clashes make the fandom cum their pants. And thats why Oda keeps on repeating it. Its boring and repetitive. Give us a fight or dont give us nothing at all.

These dumb clashes make the fandom cum their pants. And thats why Oda keeps on repeating it. Its boring and repetitive. Give us a fight or dont give us nothing at all.
It was fun for the first time in my opinion, that's wy it felt meh the last two times, because it felt unoriginal to me. And Roger vs WB is supposed to be VERY ORIGINAL as both of them are the TOP of piracy