Status
Not open for further replies.
My wording was clearly bad. This is me making an assumption based off what you told me was allegedly going on, I'm not saying it's for sure happening in Cali, I'm just throwing a location name out there because Cali is like the main hub for the LGBTQ community in the US. I do not actually think lynching of straight people is happening in Cali without definitive proof. Does that make sense?
https://cde.ucr.cjis.gov/LATEST/webapp/#/pages/explorer/crime/hate-crime

There you can select one of the filters the Hate Crime for Anti-Hetero bias.

we fought for it with thousands of deaths, blood, scars for whole life, getting trauma for generations and so on

and it's not only for one sexual preference
'we' LOL

you didn't do anything, and you're acting like a war was fought. Lots of people have fought for a lot of different things most of them don't get a whole month. It's laughable for something as irrelevant as sexuality to be put on a pedestal.

Pride month needs to be changed and given to people who actually do things. Give medical staff a month, or firemen. Damn, even teachers month would make more sense.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
It is a disorder, and not a spectrum.

The literal purpose of humanity or most species is to multiply and reproduce, thus we get attraction in order to make that happen. If our brain suddenly doesn't get that attraction, and urge to mate to reproduce, then it is an abnormality and disorder. When the majority of a species is programmed to fuck, and your wiring has no interest, or urge to, that's a disorder.

It's not some natural 'oh you're just different,' it literally goes against human nature as a whole.

Unless nature formed it to get rid of some of us from the gene pool, it's a disorder.

And since I've been cursed with having to live with it, I will continue calling it a disorder.
mate, really. Take a break, make a day for yourself, find a therapist, cuz u sit non stop in one point, ur impossible to discuss with as u don't even think about what others say and maybe reflect about it as others do, ur full of hate towards anyone who don't think the same as you, and by that you're just sad.

mate, really. Take a break, make a day for yourself, find a therapist, cuz u sit non stop in one point, ur impossible to discuss with as u don't even think about what others say and maybe reflect about it as others do, ur full of hate towards anyone who don't think the same as you, and by that you're just sad.
That's a strange way to word conceding. But if you're giving up the argument, I win.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
'we' LOL

you didn't do anything, and you're acting like a war was fought. Lots of people have fought for a lot of different things most of them don't get a whole month. It's laughable for something as irrelevant as sexuality to be put on a pedestal.

Pride month needs to be changed and given to people who actually do things. Give medical staff a month, or firemen. Damn, even teachers month would make more sense.
you were never beaten up, you were never spit on, you were never called slurs and called demon, freak, monster, a worm only because that you like someone. People die each year, people hang themselves each year.
we all the time fight for our rights

and don't nitpick as medical staff and firemen are cherished, and they have their days, and they are loved by the world and would never be attacked or so only because they are doctors of fire man

'we' LOL

The whole point of pride month is about fighting for our right to exist. The reason pride parades are a thing to begin with are a protest against laws that prohibited people from being gay in public. And even with many of these laws being defeated, so long as there exists a sizeable population that wishes they weren't, we must continue practicing, protecting, and celebrating that right

If you want to make a month for firefighters, nobody's stopping you. If you want to take away pride month from us, then you can kiss my ass(you can't, actually, because its still stuck in this treasure chest)

'we' LOL

Same reason why people celebrate Halloween. But Halloween doesn't last a whole month

Status
Not open for further replies.