Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until their entire civilization collapsed, you mean?

Post automatically merged:

Or you could grow with a woman with potential. My wife and I are 10 years strong... and she started a little off-course. But I've helped her grow, and she me.
Yeah, I'm totally down to help someone grow as a person. There was one girl on my class who had several problems. Didn't know about them when I started talking to hear and after finding out about them I didn't really care, it's the other way around, wanted to help her out, to deal with all of her shit. You'd be surprised as to how the interaction with her ended up

associated with women’s education
*womens indoctrination
Never forget. Working for a corporation that hates you and would happily replace your with someone who would do the job for half the money is empowering. Raising a kid and having a family is literally slavery!
Women are really stupid. Men are not that much better.
Problem with women is that they succumb quicker to what is the current thing.
Your "career" will never say "I love you mommy.".
Enjoy dying alone with a closet full of top shelf clothes and a bunch of cats or something, lol.

Never in my life did I meet more miserable people than childless women in their 40s. Its fucking heart breaking.
Do not do that to yourself if you can help it.

*womens indoctrination
Never forget. Working for a corporation that hates you and would happily replace your with someone who would do the job for half the money is empowering. Raising a kid and having a family is literally slavery!
Enjoy dying alone with a closet full of top shelf clothes and a bunch of cats or something, lol.

Never in my life did I meet more miserable people than childless women in their 40s. Its fucking heart breaking.
You're right, corporate bs sucks

But this has nothing to do with being gay, trans or an independent woman🤔

*womens indoctrination

Bro is going hard tonight.
I do genuinely think that society has somehow equated a career as a more fulfilling experience than motherhood.
My wife absolutely abhors that. I provide for her and she stays at home and will be caring for our children. She says very similar things to this. The "I love you mommy," is actually so fucking real.

Nor Roman empire nor Greeks fell apart bcs of GAY LMFAO

If you are from Norway no wonder you can afford 3 kids
Didn't Rome become decadent as all hell at the end. Frivolous attitudes became the normal and homosexuality started rising. ((I heard this from someone before, but I never actually researched it, so I don't know the validity of this)).

I'm only watching this without contributing anything to the conversation except some past experiences with women. Now that I'm reading the message again before posting it, this actually sounds kinda weird knowing the context of the thread but Imma post it nonetheless

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

Do not do that to yourself if you can help it.
i dont want anyone to say “i love you mommy” to me so that’s out of the way, i don’t care much for clothes that aren’t cute, and any more than 1 pet might drive me insane, so what should i do now o’wise and all knowing internet rando?
:noo:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Didn't Rome become decadent as all hell at the end. Frivolous attitudes became the normal and homosexuality started rising. ((I heard this from someone before, but I never actually researched it, so I don't know the validity of this)).
Rome def did not fell because of gay or decadence

They feel apart because of 2 centuries of poor management, insane corruption, dead economy, enormous military and stretched borders

i dont want anyone to say “i love you mommy” to me so that’s out of the way, i don’t care much for clothes that aren’t cute, and any more than 1 pet might drive me insane, so what should i do now o’wise and all knowing internet rando?
I'm afraid that you are doomed little one.

Rome def did not fell because of gay or decadence

They feel apart because of 2 centuries of poor management, insane corruption, dead economy, enormous military and stretched borders
How to tear down a "nation", the speedrun. Took 'em 2 centuries so they definetly fumbled the bag with the attempt

Our priorities shift as we grow older. I am guessing Trav is one of these individuals.
Maybe one day you will want a family of your own.
You might find a man you want to marry and build a family.
Don't count anything out, but also don't think I'm being pushy. Be free! Like Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.