Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
@Rottkins you might wanna nope out of here while you can bro :endthis:
:endthis:bro... I can't, I have to defend my people, defend whole community what can only watch and pray for rescue as they are afraid of Lynch. It's an only month where we are supposed to be accepted and free to express, dedicated especially to those who are still in closet, afraid of their families, friends, coworkers or even neighbors of how their treatment will change towards them. Only month when world at least try to treat us like the much bigger procent of people, where instead of non stop heteronormative advertisements at once is same ad but with a bit different scenerio. Same but other people with their own problems, as we all are the same, just outstanding like someone who was born with freckles or such. My heart is bleeding as we are treated like a joke or something bad.

Remember about Bon Clay... He's a dear friend, a hero who sacrificed everything for his friends with a smile, knowing that he will never escape and will be in an awful pain, just so his dear friend could save his brother.

And that he would no matter what still do that again and again, no matter of what you think about him. Cuz he know that ur fear was not something you were born with, but just a fear of unknown... :saturn:

:endthis:bro... I can't, I have to defend my people, defend whole community what can only watch and pray for rescue as they are afraid of Lynch. It's an only month where we are supposed to be accepted and free to express, dedicated especially to those who are still in closet, afraid of their families, friends, coworkers or even neighbors of how their treatment will change towards them. Only month when world at least try to treat us like the much bigger procent of people, where instead of non stop heteronormative advertisements at once is same ad but with a bit different scenerio. Same but other people with their own problems, as we all are the same, just outstanding like someone who was born with freckles or such. My heart is bleeding as we are treated like a joke or something bad.

Remember about Bon Clay... He's a dear friend, a hero who sacrificed everything for his friends with a smile, knowing that he will never escape and will be in an awful pain, just so his dear friend could save his brother.

And that he would no matter what still do that again and again, no matter of what you think about him. Cuz he know that ur fear was not something you were born with, but just a fear of unknown... :saturn:
You're a great person

Status
Not open for further replies.