Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes sense,but science has failed to identify such gene yet,so current evidence points to behaviour.
why "such gene" though? maybe its multiple genes, maybe in combination.

always thought this "gay gene" point of anti gay peeps was weird af
Post automatically merged:

no shit sherlock? how does this adress anything though?

Both religions preach about patience, love and peace and that only God can judge

It was their time.to show it and they fell flat on it
Neither preach that though

Even in locations where being gay/perorming gay acts can be punished by death there are gay people
Even in locations where being a murderer acts can be punished by death there are murderers

They Unironically do think its genetic.
Yes.
its proven to be genetics
How would that even work if they choose a path that will leave them childless? The off gay that has kids before coming out is not enough to carry on such a genetic trait, if it exists.
If it was genetic it would leave the gene pool in 1 or 2 generations. But its actually increasing.
Its an outside factor, clearly. Call it socio economic factors or a fad or w/e buzzword you prefer.

I doubt it. Since genetic would mean that they procreate. Which they do not.
Its fairly normal, across the board
It happens very rarely. And if it does its hard to verify if its a similar behavior than humans.
Appeal to nature is no argument.
Nothing is an argument then.
Plastic is natural too. Since humans are part of nature and we produce plastic. So its perfectly natural.
We have a common understanding of what it means when someone says "natural". Trying to twist this around cause you do not like it is not an argument.
Paradox of tolerance, asshole.
Nice sentence enhancement word.
This does not exist. There is no paradox of tolerance.
You just try to delude yourself that you are not employing the same authoritarian tactics that you accuse your enemy off.
Its a copying mechanism to justify your own shitty behavior.
"it is justified to kill a baby if I think that this baby will grow up and possibly try to kill me"
You are a shitty person and that is all there is too it.
So you think that it’s a choice?
Why must it be a choice? If its factors ourside of your control then there is no choice, really.
Why would people go through suffering, discrimination and oppression?
How the fuck are LGBT oppressed lol WTF. They are being pandered too by every western government, corporation and large institution that this statement is absolutely laughable.
There is nothing "brave" about outing yourself anymore either.
People are losing their families because of this
I know many gay people. 2 of my cousins are.
None of them lost family over this. And why would they? Their relationship with their family was superb.
This happens to people who already have unhealthy relationships with their families.

Last edited:
Nothing is an argument then.
Plastic is natural too. Since humans are part of nature and we produce plastic. So its perfectly natural.
We have a common understanding of what it means when someone says "natural". Trying to twist this around cause you do not like it is not an argument.
Appeal to nature = logical fallacy by saying something is good because its natural.

Seems you misunderstood what i was saying.
Something being natural doesnt mean its good.

So this just turned into a hate thread

mods should close this tbh

what's the point of making a Pride Month thread, if all the users are gonna do is talk shit about the LGBTQ community?

@Princeps Imperator Caesar Divi Filius Augustus put an end to this toxic cesspool
Unfortunately this was TAC's whole objective :milaugh: make a controversial thread and send out a universal alert to the whole forum knowing the responses that would ensue.

Everybody knows you're not gonna have a proper LGBTQ thread on WG without some bullshit :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.