Prime Gon and Killua vs Post Rose Mereum

Look into the mirror. Shit takes in OP, same here.

You are no different.

Mereum is not untouchable.

Wait until Dark Continent is concluded, Mereum will look like a literal ant, no pun intended.
What are my shit takes? Unlike you I dont make up headcanon to fit my agenda. Peak power Gon was merely said to maybe be a threat to pre rose meruem who was just born lmfao. Meruem is untouchable 1vs1 unless you use hax hatsu or hax (which the DC is full of).

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What are my shit takes? Unlike you I dont make up headcanon to fit my agenda. Peak power Gon was merely said to maybe be a threat to pre rose meruem who was just born lmfao. Meruem is untouchable 1vs1 unless you use hax hatsu or hax (which the DC is full of).
Anything involving your beloved Yankers which fall from the pedestal one after another.

Gon and Killua in their Prime is not what Gon achieved per binding vow vs Pitou.

That was maxing out Gon with his current abilities and knowledge which was lacking, he will grow more mature, learn more abilities and by any chance grow as a fighter to not make stupid and angry moves that may cost him his limbs and shit.

Anything involving your beloved Yankers which fall from the pedestal one after another.

Gon and Killua in their Prime is not what Gon achieved per binding vow vs Pitou.

That was maxing out Gon with his current abilities and knowledge which was lacking, he will grow more mature, learn more abilities and by any chance grow as a fighter to not make stupid and angry moves that may cost him his limbs and shit.
1- so you got nothing? Alright lmao.

2- Youโ€™re right prime gon would be weaker as he would not be constantly training for decades on end.

3- Prime gon will not have the same physicality and nen reserves as adult gon. Refer to point 2 for why.

Seth

โ€Ž
2- Youโ€™re right prime gon would be weaker as he would not be constantly training for decades on end.
That's your assumtpions which is equal to agenda. You can't know what Togashi will go for.
3- Prime gon will not have the same physicality and nen reserves as adult gon. Refer to point 2 for why.
Bullshit. See above.

Seth

โ€Ž
Meruem wins pretty easily

Only chance for Gon and Killua is Togashi retconning Gon's peak strength
He will. Dark Continent will spawn even crazier fucks than Mereum.

People are stuck in the past too much. Adult Gon shit was only for Togashi to showcase how Gon might potentially look.

With the bigger danger and strength gap, he will grow Gon and Killua accordingly.

He will. Dark Continent will spawn even crazier fucks than Mereum.

People are stuck in the past too much. Adult Gon shit was only for Togashi to showcase how Gon might potentially look.

With the bigger danger and strength gap, he will grow Gon and Killua accordingly.
It's possible, though all the Dark Continent threats we know of just have some weird hax ability, they probably won't surpass or even come close to Meruem in terms of nen and physicals.

We're word for word told that it's all the strength Gon will ever have, so for Gon to ever be stronger than that Togashi would have to retcon it.

Seth

โ€Ž
It's possible, though all the Dark Continent threats we know of just have some weird hax ability, they probably won't surpass or even come close to Meruem in terms of nen and physicals.

We're word for word told that it's all the strength Gon will ever have, so for Gon to ever be stronger than that Togashi would have to retcon it.
We will see soon I hope.

Once we reach the Dark Continent all hell will break loose.

Retconning the power level happens in almost all mangas when it reaches the endgame territories.