Versus Battle Prime Ouki Army vs Riboku Army

Who wins?

• Total voters

Vs

Scenario: Each army boasts 200,000 men, no Houken and no concealed armies. Each commander in chief has his trusted lieutenants on board.
Win clause: Commander in chief death

Location 1: Plain field
Location 2: Sanyou battlefield

Who wins and why? If relevant can Houken shift the tide?​
Post automatically merged:

@Owl Ki @God Buggy

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
With prep and plans Riboku is unmatched

In direct warfare Riboku is a monster but he is not the undisputed top 1 anymore.

No one can fight Ouki or Tou in Riboku army

And Ouki is a great mind too and a great leader.

And he has a little Ouki at his side.

I can see Ouki winning this. But Riboku tactics and traps will be hard to beat.

Ouki wouldn't have lost to Riboku had he had prior knowledge about him and his cavalry speed. Ouki is someone who has waged war against the top dogs of China also his soldiers are far more superior than of Riboku.
Houken can only delay the inevitable. He only won cause Ouki was taken by surprise by a sudden appearance of Riboku and his hidden army.

One side have Two 6GG level Ouki and Tou, other side is only Riboku relevant.

Ouki was defeating boths Houken in martial and Riboku plans, needed a Arrow to make Ouki lose to Houken.
Post automatically merged:

Prime Ouki army wins with a High diff though.

Prime Ouki army takes this. Ouki and Tou's strength along with there experience is too much for Riboku to counter. Even with prime Bananji, SSJ and earl brothers, i doubt if anyone could stop the advance of Ouki army with his elites in plain field battle. Considering its a plain battlefield like in coalition against Chu.

Like Ousen (as non instinctual) who could see through and break Riboku’s formation, i believe in old monsters Ouki (or even Renpa and Gekishin) can also do the the same. For the difference in comparison to central field of Shukai Plains, Ouki and Tou's advance would be totally unstoppable.
You took away the main reason behind Riboku’s success in removing the old monster for his future plans.

Also I'm confident if not for that arrow than Houken would be dead and later Ouki, Tou and later MouBu would have decimated whole Zhao army and might be including Riboku (if his stead could run again. Lol)

Ribokou, SSJ, Bananji, Futei, Kaine as the prominent figures from Riboku's army with the 200k

Ouki, Tou, Rokuomi, Kan Ou, Ryuu Koku among the prominent figures of the Ouki army with the 200k

Tough one, at first I gave it to the Ouki army but it depends on Riboku's prep with these locations.

Without giving it much thought, Riboku army extreme-diff. Can see Riboku high-diff as well.

Riboku's deputies are too much. Keisha, Bananji, SSJ bless.

You took away the main reason behind Riboku’s success in removing the old monster for his future plans.
My take on this is that bringing a hidden army like that is a "state scale" tactic, something you do outside an actual battlefield. Riboku could only do this once because people didn't even know about his existance back then.

I want to test if Riboku can actually outmaneuver a legend like Ouki in an actual fair and square battle.

Riboku could only do this once because people didn't even know about his existance back then.
The Qin had spies inside Zhao and should have known what was going on and yet weren't able to. The information lockdown/manipulation of Riboku was perfect to that extent. This is why Riboku is so scary.

Not because it was the first time.

Some 550+ chapters later, in the current time of the story, he again did the same thing. This is Riboku at his most dangerous.

Last edited:
The Qin had spies inside Zhao and should have known what was going on and yet weren't able to. The information lockdown/manipulation of Riboku was perfect to that extent. This is why Riboku is so scary.

Not because it was the first time and people not knowing about his existance was the reason that he was able to achieve what he did.

Some 450+ chapters later, in the current time of the story, he again did the same thing. This is Riboku at his most dangerous.
True the tactic is scary, but would be different if Ouki knows Riboku is commander in chief. Ouki was even able to predict it but the only thing that stopped him is an arrow :/ + the fact that no one knew Zhao had op horses from fighting tribes and can cross tough terrains quickly, that was Ouki's miscalculation.

That said, I don't think these maneuvers will be effective if both knew who they are facing.

+ the fact that no one knew Zhao had op horses from fighting tribes and can cross tough terrains quickly, that was Ouki's miscalculation.
And even that was because Riboku had extensively studied Ouki's service record and had noticed Ouki possesed no war experience when it came to that part of Zhao and thus would have miscalculated the speed of these horses. The level of planning Riboku has is insane.

That said, I don't think these maneuvers will be effective if both knew who they are facing.
The thing is, the Qin spies in Zhao should have known and yet weren't able to. Ousen/Shouheikun know Riboku damn well and this didn't prevent Riboku from achieving his plan successfully. That's the most terrifying thing about Riboku.

That being said, if you give Ouki and Riboku perfectly equalized armies, it's clearly going to be a very close battle. Ouki is a very versatile general : he has a great warfare IQ that makes deadly moves, he can use his martial might if needed/when he sees fit (and also lead his men from the front), he can raise his men's morale and he has no weaknesses.

My take on this is that bringing a hidden army like that is a "state scale" tactic, something you do outside an actual battlefield. Riboku could only do this once because people didn't even know about his existance back then.

I want to test if Riboku can actually outmaneuver a legend like Ouki in an actual fair and square battle.
Actually China level coz Riboku’s target was not Ouki alone. Riboku did everything to ensure his success. He planned coalition against Qin before the Bayou. Removing two old monsters and get acknowledged by whole china so that with his face and SSK aid they could form coalition army.

If battle takes place in Plains with no surprise army than no matter how good Riboku assesses the field beforehand or whatever formation he uses, Ouki and Tou destroying them without a doubt.

-Ouki has enough knowledge in tactics and formation to counter Riboku.
-Spent quite a lot of time with Duke so instinctual moves or hybrid thing ain't going to affect him.
-Monstrous strength of both Ouki and Tou. Even berserker Bananji can't stop Tou for a long time let alone facing Ouki.
-Monstrous bird of Qin feared by whole China and recognized as rival by Renpa

Say what bruhz. I'm pretty sure the Coalition idea didn't come to him until SHK tried to be smart with taking Sanyou.
It's somewhere after the Bayou war and when Riboku came to make temporary peace so that he could remove another old monster. While Ordo confirmed it around the beginning of Coalition.

extensively studied Ouki's service record and had noticed Ouki possesed no war experience when it came to that part of Zhao and thus would have miscalculated the speed of these horses.
That's a great point. I have to admit I'm blinded by Riboku hate that I carried since Bayou days back in 2015. I might create a Riboku trashing thread when I continue this read, I'm still at 450 we can continue this discussion later

:robinsweat:

It's somewhere after the Bayou war and when Riboku came to make temporary peace so that he could remove another old monster. While Ordo confirmed it around the beginning of Coalition.
Neither had to do with the Coalition.

He removed the two biggest threats to Zhao's borders due to the state Zhao was in.
- had lost massive army to Qin in Chouhei and didn't recover from it
- Had lost Renpa

He came in with a plan to increase Zhao's prowess. But to do that he needed to make a name for himself. Which he did by taking down the biggest name in China at the time, Ouki. This gave him momentum in the Zhao court as well and established credibility. Then he used the Ryofui alliance to increase Zhao's territory and eliminating his other biggest annoyance on the borders, Gekishin.

He had no coalition in mind during these events. Shunshinkun and Riboku made it clear during the Coalition why they formed the Coalition. It was all due to what Sanyou represented.

Neither had to do with the Coalition.

He removed the two biggest threats to Zhao's borders due to the state Zhao was in.
- had lost massive army to Qin in Chouhei and didn't recover from it
- Had lost Renpa

He came in with a plan to increase Zhao's prowess. But to do that he needed to make a name for himself. Which he did by taking down the biggest name in China at the time, Ouki. This gave him momentum in the Zhao court as well and established credibility. Then he used the Ryofui alliance to increase Zhao's territory and eliminating his other biggest annoyance on the borders, Gekishin.

He had no coalition in mind during these events. Shunshinkun and Riboku made it clear during the Coalition why they formed the Coalition. It was all due to what Sanyou represented.
Can't pick all of the panels but take a look here bro :

Can't pick all of the panels but take a look here bro :
He says "in a way you could say". This Ordos assumption. He realizes the true reason in chapter 270 bruhz.

After Riboku explains everything about Sanyou and how close Qin was to checkmating them. Ordo says, "and that's when Riboku dono set out to form the Coalition"

Because it wasnt just Riboku who became cautious of Sanyou and tougan move by the Qin. But also Shunshinkun.

He says "in a way you could say". This Ordos assumption. He realizes the true reason in chapter 270 bruhz.

Here. That's after killing Gekishin. Riboku always had the notorious plan to destroy Qin. Formed alliance to kill Gekishin by offering Kankou, the gate for central region. It's just they never thought that after taking Kankou, SHK would even go further inside and take Sanyou as well.