Primebeard & Kaido Vs Prometheus & Zeus

How hard to Kaido and Primebeard push Prometheus and Zeus?

• Homies Extreme Diff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homies High Diff

• Homies Mid Diff

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Homies Low Diff

• Homies Neg Diff

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Cracker intimidate Zeus, Prometheus or Napolean? Those are the home major is talking about as they have Big Mom's soul.
Firstly, when did I say he did? :seriously:

Secondly, I am well aware of that.

The homies may have BM’s soul in them but they clearly have their own personalities (e.g. Napoleon states he is shy while Linlin is obviously not so) and are capable of independent action (e.g. Zeus and his current gig with Nami).

The point was not that Cracker intimidated those three specifically but that homies in general can be intimidated in the first place.

Zeus and Prometheus are not going up against Cracker, they are going against two Yonko, specifically without Big Mom around.

Are you suggesting that Kaido and Whitebeard are completely incapable of intimidating Zeus and Prometheus into submission while Linlin is not around?

Firstly, when did I say he did? :seriously:

Secondly, I am well aware of that.

The homies may have BM’s soul in them but they clearly have their own personalities (e.g. Napoleon states he is shy while Linlin is obviously not so) and are capable of independent action (e.g. Zeus and his current gig with Nami).

The point was not that Cracker intimidated those three specifically but that homies in general can be intimidated in the first place.

Zeus and Prometheus are not going up against Cracker, they are going against two Yonko, specifically without Big Mom around.

Are you suggesting that Kaido and Whitebeard are completely incapable of intimidating Zeus and Prometheus into submission while Linlin is not around?
How is Cracker scaring a random ass homie relevant to the discussion?

Its baseless to assume WB and Kaido are capable of intimidating entities with Big Meme's soul.

How is Cracker scaring a random ass homie relevant to the discussion?
Its baseless to assume WB and Kaido are capable of intimidating entities with Big Meme's soul.
And it is not baseless to assume Zeus, who failed to hurt Orochi in any significant way and Prometheus, who failed to kill a tree despite being a literal ball of fire, would not be intimidated by two Yonko because?

This is like saying Bartolomeo vs Kaido where Barto can go bitch mode and hide in his barrier, Kaido wouldn’t do shit.
it won’t happen tho.
OT: No answer

Prometheus said at one point ( after meeting Zeus ) he wanted to eat Fire , so there is a limit to how much Fire he can store , and therefore there is a limit as well to how much he can produce

Same with Zeus .

Besides Owl Ki mentioned that Cracker could intimidate them ( i forgot this ) , so maybe if Prometheus and Zeus were to fight Kaido and Whitebeard without Big Mom they will just run away scared to death

Especially Prometheus whose attacks won't do shit to Kaido/Whitebeard or most other top tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.