Powers & Abilities Probably Too Soon

Oda being Oda, keeping his tradition of making things unclear and controversial. The latest being did Zoro use ACoC or not. My stance is the same as when Luffy kicked Kizaru, the visual cues are not enough to say that ACoC was used. ACoC has two distinct features long, thick haki trails along with the sfx. In Luffy's case the lightning could be argued that it was similar but the sfx was missing. The other thing is that character reactions clearly show that ACoC is being used whether it's fodders fainting or comments on haki.

The other thing is that using ACoC against somebody neither elevates that somebody to a higher status nor downgrades the user. Should Garp be downgraded because he used ACoC against fodders in Beehive or against Pizarro? Should Kaido be downgraded because he used it against Kinemon or BM be downgraded because she used it against Page1? Or are these characters suddenly top tiers because ACoC was used against them?

On the contrary I think Luffy and Zoro not using ACoC just shows that they have not reached the level of these true top tiers who can spam ACoC e.g. Kaido, Shanks.

As of now I cannot agree that Zoro is currently using ACoC. However, the flames/smoke are present which was an indication of KoH mode. Does this mean that Zoro has unlocked a new power or learned to separate ACoC from KoH? Are the flames really hell flames and are a result of mastering Enma (they are on all three swords though)?

Oda being Oda, keeping his tradition of making things unclear and controversial. The latest being did Zoro use ACoC or not. My stance is the same as when Luffy kicked Kizaru, the visual cues are not enough to say that ACoC was used. ACoC has two distinct features long, thick haki trails along with the sfx. In Luffy's case the lightning could be argued that it was similar but the sfx was missing. The other thing is that character reactions clearly show that ACoC is being used whether it's fodders fainting or comments on haki.

The other thing is that using ACoC against somebody neither elevates that somebody to a higher status nor downgrades the user. Should Garp be downgraded because he used ACoC against fodders in Beehive or against Pizarro? Should Kaido be downgraded because he used it against Kinemon or BM be downgraded because she used it against Page1? Or are these characters suddenly top tiers because ACoC was used against them?

On the contrary I think Luffy and Zoro not using ACoC just shows that they have not reached the level of these true top tiers who can spam ACoC e.g. Kaido, Shanks.

As of now I cannot agree that Zoro is currently using ACoC. However, the flames/smoke are present which was an indication of KoH mode. Does this mean that Zoro has unlocked a new power or learned to separate ACoC from KoH? Are the flames really hell flames and are a result of mastering Enma (they are on all three swords though)?
Zoro - I'll become king of hell

Now flames are just Aura/after effects. That's no haki.
:zosleepy::zosleepy:

It's really simple. The smoke/flames are overflowing CoA which were showing up even before 1033. The thick long streaks of black lightning are Acoc. KOH is when Zoro uses both the overflowing COA and Acoc. You could argue that at the last panel of Zoro vs Luci he only started using conquerors there but i'm still skpectical of that considering it was just a tiny spark

Zoro - I'll become king of hell

Now flames are just Aura/after effects. That's no haki.
:zosleepy::zosleepy:
If you think about it, Kinemon can use fire from his sword, Kiku can use her special swords (I can't remember the effect), so probably Enma is similar to those swords and mastering it gives you these hellfire flames, but still does not explain why is the effect on other swords. So in the end it should come down to Zoro's haki. We still have no explanation how Sanji can light his leg on fire or how Luffy can use fire attacks.

1 Zoro did not use acoc in the fight with Lucci, used only acoa. But in the last frame there is an acoc option (maybe), but Zoro has not used it in battle yet. 2 Enma is no longer involved in Zoro hacks. Realizing that Enma wants (not to restrain the khaki), Zoro independently began to pour khaki into all three blades, then the khaki changed color to green. Enma doesn't matter anymore after she taught Zoro not to hold back haki.

If you think about it, Kinemon can use fire from his sword, Kiku can use her special swords (I can't remember the effect), so probably Enma is similar to those swords and mastering it gives you these hellfire flames, but still does not explain why is the effect on other swords. So in the end it should come down to Zoro's haki. We still have no explanation how Sanji can light his leg on fire or how Luffy can use fire attacks.
Enma gave in to Zoro. Earlier flames were there as well but hey were purple. Moment Zoro mastered it , it's green.
King of hell is Giving same AP to all the swords. It's sort of a mode but unless haki is applied they are just flames not haki.

Enma gave in to Zoro. Earlier flames were there as well but hey were purple. Moment Zoro mastered it , it's green.
King of hell is Giving same AP to all the swords. It's sort of a mode but unless haki is applied they are just flames not haki.
No brother. After all, the green flame is acoa Zoro. Without it, acoa-there will be no fire. King of hell acoc+acoa. King because there is acoc, without acoc there is no KoH.