Break Week Progress of My Full One Piece Analysis

Which Mystery or Reveal are you most Excited for?

• Haki Explanation (Inspiration Explained)

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • New Major Reveal (Never Found Before)

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Straw Hats Crew Inspiration (

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Major Deaths

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Wano's Saviors

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Kaido's Defeat (

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Momo's Importance (What he Read in Oden's Journal)

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • The Dawn (Everything related to Sun)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • The Moon (Huge Foreshadowing)

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Pre-Void Century (Biggest OP Lore)

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Greatest Power (Endgame Ability)

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Im-Sama (Identity & Previous Appearance)

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Blackbeard (Role, Secret & Ending)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Shanks (True Identity)

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Post-Wano Events (Upcoming Arcs)

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Crocodile's Secret

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Final War Explained

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Tequila Wolf (Why was it Built)

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Ending (Roles of all Straw Hats & Post-War World)

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
all I saw was the liondog kick a horned skull and the white tiger being chased by the sharkodile

@matt245 She wore the hat because she was poisoned. Luffy put the hat on her, then put on a kimono. As they were heading out he grabbed the nidai kitetsu. ZKK with the nidai kitetsu?
Welp, we are kinda screwed then. Maybe it's not the why but something else? Only Salah knows lol. And I highly doubt it. Even Wado has a higher chance of dealing the killing blow.

Welp, we are kinda screwed then. Maybe it's not the why but something else? Only Salah knows lol. And I highly doubt it. Even Wado has a higher chance of dealing the killing blow.
yeah I give up, I'll let Salah post it since I can't find anything that connects Zoro to Kaido aside from the sword and the little smalls panels I saw

I

Indigo

Oda decided that O-Tama is among very few Characters who get to wear the Straw Hat
This one is tough.

Because whenever i think of something that relates to all of the 8 characters, it has to be something so general that ends up working for other characters that didn't get to use the hat, especially other members of the crew.

It's also weird because a few of those characters we know very little, like Shanks and Roger.

And also the circumstances of each character getting to use the hat, some of them feel really important and designed to be impactful, like Nami, Roger and Shanks, but others like Sweet Pea and Usopp feel like small little gags that didn't even matter. I don't know.

This one is tough.

Because whenever i think of something that relates to all of the 8 characters, it has to be something so general that ends up working for other characters that didn't get to use the hat, especially other members of the crew.

It's also weird because a few of those characters we know very little, like Shanks and Roger.

And also the circumstances of each character getting to use the hat, some of them feel really important and designed to be impactful, like Nami, Roger and Shanks, but others like Sweet Pea and Usopp feel like small little gags that didn't even matter. I don't know.
I think you're thinking too much lol
Just think about it from Wano Perspective, forget about previous wearers

This one is tough.

After all of this I am expecting a mind-blowing theory. Imma be very disappointed if it ends up being a smoke screen.

I

Indigo

Since too much demand on the ZKK & Kaido Part
I will share part of it before i finish the rest
I will try to finish it before 10 days

Tbh it's finding Panels that takes most of my time
I can share Theory without Panels, but i think it will be underwhelming to some extent
Maybe i could help you out. DM me a list of panels you want and i can take some time off to get those for you.

Maybe i could help you out. DM me a list of panels you want and i can take some time off to get those for you.
That would be great help, thanks in advance
Every time i finish a Page, i will give you list of Panels i wanna add & take your time in finding them
Just need to know which Chapter & Volume, i will then cut the Panels myself since i have the Digital Manga
Post automatically merged:

@PizzaBread i couldn't start a convo with you, can you?