Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
I have my next avatar.

Just wait for the 2nd of August guys!

This will be fucked up:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

I don't take panels with Scabbards seriously. It's like blaming Kaido for getting combo from Luffy while he was drunk.
Next chapter the Scabbards are so dead.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
.............. why do you ask?
:lusalty:

you have that kind of pic for every characters? lmao
Maybe...

Somewhere you mentioned your fave but I don't remember were.

:myman:
Post automatically merged:

What's yours? ๐Ÿค”
I have too many favorites but these are a few of them:
Ace, Kata, Doffy, Lucci and King

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
yes i did... lol dont tell me you are now searching for it?
Don't worry, no.

At least, not yet.:myman: I have got something else to do before I get to that.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Tobi roppi official Color design could be in the new opening :funky:
I doubt it, because the "Over The Top" is from episode 892 - 934 (42 episode) and adapt a manga chapter 909-937 (28 chapter).

So if we use the same number, "The New Opening" will cover episode 935 - 977 and adapt a manga chapter 938 - 966.
While Tobi Roppo introduction is in chapter 978.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
how about that?

definitely not as badass as @Jew D. Boy avatar tho
I donโ€™t know, man...cute, deadly, and an appropriate homage to the Grandmaster?? This is a tough decision...

@Jew D. Boy
Where did you find that cool af avatar?
A Facebook friend shared a post from some local artistโ€™s page a while back...now that itโ€™s gotten this much interest, feel like I need to go find it again so I can give them their due. Please stand (or sit) by.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I donโ€™t know, man...cute, deadly, and an appropriate homage to the Grandmaster?? This is a tough decision...

A Facebook friend shared a post from some local artistโ€™s page a while back...now that itโ€™s gotten this much interest, feel like I need to go find it again so I can give them their due. Please stand (or sit) by.
Check if they have some op cat/dog fan art in the same style as your avy.

It's so good man.

I doubt it, because the "Over The Top" is from episode 892 - 934 (42 episode) and adapt a manga chapter 909-937 (28 chapter).

So if we use the same number, "The New Opening" will cover episode 935 - 977 and adapt a manga chapter 938 - 966.
While Tobi Roppo introduction is in chapter 978.
Yeah that makes it unlikely, but Toei took the liberty to include Yasuie's execution in the opening which also happened a few chapters from now so you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.