Controversial Proof Zoro doesn't have AdCoC

You idiots just make these names up and expect it to have some definition set in stone. There are 3 types of haki. Each one can be practiced and learned to control better but it's a spectrum not some stupid leveling up system. There is no advanced conquers haki EXCEPT in relation to someone else's lesser conquers haki. For example, shanks' control of his haki is more advanced than luffys' control of his haki. Mihawk has a more advanced understanding and control over his haki than zoro does. Luffy and kaido both have a more advanced understanding and better use of their observation haki than katakuri. Shanks control of his haki is more advanced than anyone else we've seen this far, that doesn't mean he has some stupid new type of haki you can make up a stupid acronym for, he just has the same 3 types of haki and knows how to use them better.
Well I think there is something next level about CoC beyond CoC coating that is genuinely advanced like a CoC based mode.

I think perfected Ashura might be true advCoC.

But for now imo Roger Mihawk Xebec Shanks and Rayleigh are probably the only ones to have advCoC.

That's just head canon

Mihawk and Vista are listed as Sword Grandmasters..

Zoro's new title is Sword Master like Shanks..

Mihawk - Grandmaster
Vista - Grandmaster
Shanks - Master
Zoro - Master

Shanks has Advanced Conqueror Haki and it doesn't put him above Vista in Swordsmanship

Zoro and Shanks have the same swordsman rank but Shanks is stronger than Zoro..

This means 2 things..

- AdCoC is not connected to Swordsmanship level
- Zoro does not have AdCoC

Also CoC is not Zoro's expertise, it's CoA.. Zoro just unleashed base CoC..
How many times do you have to cope for today?

lmagine how you treat the real special people..:suresure:
Well I mean someone who believes earth is flat is someone with "special" world view but if that isn't center focus of the conversation from that guy..we can still be friends.

There are genuine flat earthers who can still behave in society normally (until they are asked to give their view on shape of earth lol).

So you can be like that on this forum

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You idiots just make these names up and expect it to have some definition set in stone. There are 3 types of haki. Each one can be practiced and learned to control better but it's a spectrum not some stupid leveling up system. There is no advanced conquers haki EXCEPT in relation to someone else's lesser conquers haki. For example, shanks' control of his haki is more advanced than luffys' control of his haki. Mihawk has a more advanced understanding and control over his haki than zoro does. Luffy and kaido both have a more advanced understanding and better use of their observation haki than katakuri. Shanks control of his haki is more advanced than anyone else we've seen this far, that doesn't mean he has some stupid new type of haki you can make up a stupid acronym for, he just has the same 3 types of haki and knows how to use them better.
I was today years old when I learned there are only 3 types of Haki.:crazwhat: Turns out, you can actually train your Haki too.:kawak: Thanks for the lecture, Chairman Xi.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That is what most flat earthers ask too.
it's pointless to argue with special people.
Flat earthers also spent 20 thousand dollars on equipment to prove the earth was flat just for it to prove it was indeed round and they still refused to believe it blaming it on equipment failure.
Nothing will convince this guy.

Well I think there is something next level about CoC beyond CoC coating that is genuinely advanced like a CoC based mode.

I think perfected Ashura might be true advCoC.

But for now imo Roger Mihawk Xebec Shanks and Rayleigh are probably the only ones to have advCoC.

That's just head canon
There are 3 types of haki. Everything after that is just a reflection of who has a stronger will and who has better understanding and control of those 3 types of haki, even with the new possibilities that come from developing the skill it doesn't become a new skill. The ability to see into the future is still just observation haki, the term future sight is just used to separate those who have enough understanding over their observation haki to see into the future as opposed to those who have only learned enough to detect those around them, they're still the same thing one is just more practiced with better understanding.
Post automatically merged:

l would need a source on that claim..
Your source isn't oda so you don't have one for yours.

To begin with, stop coping. :milaugh:
:kriwhat:Just try me a little instead of deflecting..:sadgrin:

That is what most flat earthers ask too.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

no one should do that honestly
I think you are in a special place where people should just let you have that opinion .
lmao
Geez..
So what do you think about Vista having greater swordsmanship than Shanks?..

:kriwhat:Just try me a little instead of deflecting..:sadgrin:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Its true tho
I think as much evidence as there is for earth not being flat..is there for Zoro having CoC.

And it is a widely accepted fact.
Now if you gonna ask evidence for someone to prove you a fact..it doesn't work that way you know.

So what do you think about Vista having greater swordsmanship than Shanks?..
This would be equivalent of a flat earther saying.."but what about the fact that my shoes don't curve if earth isn't flat"

It doesn't hold much weight