Controversial Proof Zoro doesn't have AdCoC

I was today years old when I learned there are only 3 types of Haki.:crazwhat: Turns out, you can actually train your Haki too.:kawak: Thanks for the lecture, Chairman Xi.
So you're too stupid to comprehend anything else I said. There is no advCoC someone's CoC can be more advanced than someone else but that does not mean that either person has something called advCoC. My ability to read and comprehend is obviously more advanced than yours but I don't have some new reading ability called "advanced reading and comprehension" I'm just better than you at both

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So you're too stupid to comprehend anything else I said. There is no advCoC someone's CoC can be more advanced than someone else but that does not mean that either person has something called advCoC. My ability to read and comprehend is obviously more advanced than yours but I don't have some new reading ability called "advanced reading and comprehension" I'm just better than you at both
advcoc is just how we call the thing zoro luffy yamato and kaido do also roger and wb, since saying coc coating is too long

No, it's not an advanced application but rather a different application from how we used to know it. You call it advanced when it's an upgrade from an already known version of it. You can call Shanks' usage of CoC that paralyzed Arimaki an advanced application or even an advanced form of CoC burst because most people can't even affect fodders with their CoC bursts.
Emission CoA is a different application of base CoA, it's still an advanced application too..

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes, Chairman. I can barely even spell words in English. There is no way my comprehension even compares to yours. Keep the lectures coming so I can learn a thing or two from your wisdom. What's the next lecture about? Imbuing weapons with haki?