Versus Battle Psykorochi and Tatsumaki vs Current Garou and Platinum Sperm

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Come on Rayan,you know neither Garou,neither PS scales to Orochi

Garou will getting the scale but PS is trash and dead
They are CQC and lack AOE/DC but Garou and PS are monster.

Tatsu was said to be able to beat PS but in perfect shape so it implies a difficult battle. She needs to be in perfect condition.

Orochi and PS/GS were compared too and said to be similar but Orochi was a better fighter

Murata : Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. I will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power
So no Garou and PS are not completely outclassed here.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
One’s statements are exclusive to the webcomic and outdated.

Team 1 absolutely stomp. Massive difference in firepower. Garou is not awakened yet.
But awakened Garou will be far too much. Here he is at a level where he is comparable to the espères.

PS is better than FF and Garou is better than PS.
Garou > PS > FF.

You can’t tell me Garou is really weaker than the girls. I see none of them stomping FF.

Current Garou can mid FF.

Current Garou is a monster.

And if the feats changed with the manga the power structure is kinda the same. So ONE statement can stay true.

PS indeed fought Garou like GS fought Garou.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Actually a good matchup ngl.

Garou>Espers>PS is what I wanna say at the moment.

Tho ngl, I might be forgetting some stuff. I'll have to give this arc a re-read soon perhaps.

I'd back up Garou and PS here tho. A difficult battle and they are outmatched in DC and AOE, but the speed helps them a lot.

Watchdog Man mid diffs all of them tho. The GOAT.
:steef:

I think it's gonna be like Awakened Garou vs Boros. Boros overall have better firepower but close combat Garou should win. It should be the same here.

Garou and PS are really fast for Psy and Tatsu to perceive so the brawlers win this. High-extreme diff.

C

Cuistot

But awakened Garou will be far too much. Here he is at a level where he is comparable to the espères.

PS is better than FF and Garou is better than PS.
Garou > PS > FF.

You can’t tell me Garou is really weaker than the girls. I see none of them stomping FF.

Current Garou can mid FF.

Current Garou is a monster.

And if the feats changed with the manga the power structure is kinda the same. So ONE statement can stay true.

PS indeed fought Garou like GS fought Garou.
They are shit stomping FF. They can tank and dish out continental attacks. Flashy Flash doesn’t have 1% of the power required to be a threat. Garou and PS aren’t much better. Literally all these guys have is speed, not to mention espers are a bad matchup for Garou.

The power structure is very different. Sage Centipede is the one replacing webcomic’s Golden Sperm.

In awakened Garou solos, but he’s not there yet.

Last edited by a moderator: