Versus Battle Pyro (X men movies) vs Lamplighter (The Boys)

Who will win ?

• Lamplighter

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Pyro

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
He never demonstrated superhuman attributes physically or anything. But yeah usually supes, even lower ones, are a bit above normal humans.
Werent the boys pointing guns at him and even then mother's milk told him that he can kill them but then he'd have to deal with kimiko? Meaning they thought the guns would be ineffective or barely so?
Post automatically merged:

Altho LL seems to be hurt by his flames, would other flames hurt him? maybe so if pyro can torch him before he can control pyro's flames he can win i guess.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Altho LL seems to be hurt by his flames, would other flames hurt him? maybe so if pyro can torch him before he can control pyro's flames he can win i guess.
Pyro cannot be hurt by the flames he mentally controls but he can be hurt by other flames.

LL can be hurt by his own flames.

And both can control flames they are seeing and both cannot create flames and need something to create them.

Werent the boys pointing guns at him and even then mother's milk told him that he can kill them but then he'd have to deal with kimiko? Meaning they thought the guns would be ineffective or barely so?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lamplighter from The Boys show : he has his full gear staff etc

VS Pyros from X men movies (only movies) : he has his wrist device to produce fire

Does Shawn Ashmore will win again ?

Tags : @Zara @Fujishiro @Hawks @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @Jew D. Boy @Sakazuki-Singh @Master OF Haki @Princeley and anyone interested

(I am on fire with multiverse threads lately lol, I am addicted)
Lamplighter.

I believe that Lamplighter's fire burns hotter.
+ Durability wise Lamplighter shits on Pyro.

Ok, I could have bad memory here, but I remember that Pyro could control any flame, so Lamplighter wouldn't be able to use fire at all, so everything what's left from Lamlighters is his superhuma abilities. So it's depends....range, stategy etc, but I will give victory for Pyro, like hight diff, just cause Pyro was cool.