Character Discussion Qin Shi Huang vs Leonidas (Character-wise and fighting)

R1: Who is a better character? / R2: Who do you like more? / R3: Who is stronger?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Leonidas' problem starts with the fight. The flashback and the moment when Brunhilde meets him are very interesting. Another problem with Leonidas is the expectations that the public had. Personally I always believed that he fought with the spear against Odin in the final fight. Another problem I find with Leonidas is her clothing. The flashback completely erases the American soldier outfit, that crap was justifiable only if Brunhilde explained that Leonidas has continued to improve as a soldier since he died by learning different styles of warfare, a soldier version of Kojiro. The author in an attempt to surprise the audience made Leonidas a useless and annoying character. Personally I consider Leonidas the weakest character, Zerofuku and Jack massacre him

Ngl, Leonidas is a huge disappointment.
:whitepress:

Instead of give him Sparta design (which also fit with his opponents theme), they give him a soldier design.
The design is okay, but doesn't seems to fit Sparta King et all.
It feel forced to Leonidas so the writer could use the same theme design at Round 10 (Susano'o vs Okita)
:josad: