Questions & Mysteries Qi's Top General(s) revealed post-Bayou?!

Who them beasts be?

• Qi's top generals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Political peoplez

• Random fodder

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm rereading Kingdom here for the damn 3rd time (was sick from xmas to like the 10th so plenty of bed time), and I think we might have already seen Qi's top general(s).

You see after Ouki's death, I noticed that Hara drew a very important page that contained fuck ton of foreshadowing for future major characters.

Gekishin of Yan:

Shunshinkun of Chu:

King An Ri of Wei: Now of course by the time we get to Sanyou we have a different Wei King. Since he was also the king during the Wei Dragons we might get his importance later.

Now you also had the Chu King in there and the Han King in a goofy ass panel as well. However, these three figures are who Hara focuses on. You get the large shot, and then the zoom in shot on all 3 of them.

HOWEVER, there is 1 other panel, that I have yet to show y'all:

We get two scary looking mofos from Qi. And one of them just like Gekishin has a zoom in eye panel. However, if you notice, around them the type of panel Hara created isn't some scene, but a weird vague background and an aura like white indicator around the characters. Look at the dude in the back even he is drawn in a very intimidating stoic manner.

Gan Mo, Kan Shu, Den Kaku... these are the three Qi generals we know of. And I believe 2 of the three is them. And not only that, but whoever this scaring looking intimidating mofo is in the front is the top general of Qi.

So, this is the opposite of Kouen's long term building, where you get the name drop and hype drop. But you don't reveal the character. Here you reveal the characters, but you keep their names and identities secret, while dropping potential 3 names that can belong to these two characters. Long Term Buildup, and honestly with this... I 100% don't think Qi is going down without a fight lmao.

What y'all think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.