Character Discussion Queen and Judge

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
They likely worked together at some point.

I want to see a flashback with Caesar, Judge, And Queen (Vegapunk won't be revealed here).

Queen sadistic nature and banter and Judge arrogance can be fun to watch. They can have some hard talks like King and Queen.

Caesar and Queen interaction will be a lot too noisy.

If Vegapunk really worked with Queen, Caesar and Judge we can indeed question his morality. But Vegapunk still has a link with revolutionaries so he can maybe turn neutral/or neutral good

I can't wait for the inevitable Vegapunk flashback where his sidekicks are all the actual worst human beings to exist. Give me Caeser and Queen interactions, Oda

Also does Caeser not just seem kind of pathetic now? Judge made human clones, genetically engineered humans, power ranger suits and laser weapons. Queen has invented amazing ice zombie plagues. Vegapunk's the super genius and we've barely scratched what he can do.

What does Caeser have? Terrible artificial Devil Fruits, gigantification that will kill the subjects and his greatest gas weapon having an easy one hour timelimit to actually kill?

I can see Germa working for Queen in the past. I don't see much else at the moment, but we will get to know the spicy details of this matter soon enough.

It would be awesome if the Germa were allied with the Beast Pirates honestly, would explain a lot of things.