General & Others Queen is kinda a wack scientist

Off the bat the fact that kaido had to get the help of one of queens old mads colleagues to power up his crew disrespectful as is lol. Ceasar might be the second best scientist and a bootleg vegapunk but still

Vegapunk made
  • The pacifista
  • The punk hazard dragoms
  • Momonosukes fruit
  • Etc etc
Ceasar got
  • Smile fruits
  • His posion gases
  • Smiley
  • Ect
Judge has
  • A clone army
  • His modified children
  • The raid suit
  • Etc
Queen has his
  • Plagues
  • cyborg body
Admittedly his plagues are extremely deadly to just about 99% of everyone so far they aren't much more dangerous than ceasar's gases
And he probably is the strongest mads member and being a cyborg is cool and all but accomplishment wise he really doesn't seem as smart. He might be the best mechanical engineer out of them but it would be alot more impressive if he had other weapons and gadgets spread throughout all the beast and not just himself

Even franky someone i wouldn't really classify as a scientist has his tank, bike, mini merry, horse scooter, shark submarine, and sunny

Do you think queen can redeem himself and his scientific knowledge/skill?

I mean the guy is like #4 in the world for warfare engineering, while spending much of his time between partying like a rockstar and turning himself into a monster capable of shit stomping those three and their men with both hands tied behind his back.
True in a fight they don't really stand a chance lol. Also would the other 3 be them im assuming?
But still he should have alot more scientific accomplishments under his belt imo cause when it comes to that he seems really behind

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
It also kinda confused me why Jack and the Beast Pirates used Caesar Clown's weapons on Zou, when Queen had... Much worse weaponry back on Onigashima. Comparing Caesar Clown's arsenal of bio-weapons to Queen's is kinda unfair for Queen. He's able to spread super rabbies to his enemies and watch them fight and kill each other in under an hour. Caesar Clown's best weaponry can't finish off wounded minks.

His engineering is also impressive but lowkey. The man has a million enhancements and can spam lasers like his name's Kizaru. IIRC Franky can't even spam that shit, which speaks to Queen's efficiency as an engineer.

I think the only reason he comes off unimpressive in this field is because his plagues have been resolved by Chopper's mere existence and a lack of any achievements by Queen's cyborg body. Would definitely help Queen's prestige out more if he had more mechanical advancements, like some steampunk ship to his name or his own division of cyborg SMILE users, kind of like Sasaki's armored battalion.

It also kinda confused me why Jack and the Beast Pirates used Caesar Clown's weapons on Zou, when Queen had... Much worse weaponry back on Onigashima.
I think there are two possible reasons for this.

The first is that Oda probably didn't want to reveal or mention anything about Queen, and the other possible reason is that maybe Queen didn't want to give Jack any of his plague weapons.

I mean the guy is like #4 in the world for warfare engineering, while spending much of his time between partying like a rockstar and turning himself into a monster capable of shit stomping those three and their men with both hands tied behind his back.
Lol stop we haven't seen judge fight in a 1v1 also big mom use Zeus and a name attack against him while kid state big mom neg queen without haki or devil fruit lmao

I tryna debate and you just thinking bout how good my dick was? I appreciate tho bae let them know :amazing:
You're trying to debate a guy who had Sanji's attack blocked when the going got tough vs a guy who laughed after his strongest attack and literally crushed him. By no means does Oda assert that Judge would be stronger, even if you think those feats are decent in context.