Questions & Mysteries Question about zkk

Is ZKK still a thing? Zoro is "dead" right now guys, he's fucked up. And even if he wakes up, the effects of that drug haven't taken effect. Give it up. And I say that as a major Zoro fan. Luffy didn't get this hax Nika Joy Boy powerup just for Zoro to steal his shine, ZKK stans should be smarter than that after reading OP for 20 years.

Is ZKK still a thing? Zoro is "dead" right now guys, he's fucked up. And even if he wakes up, the effects of that drug haven't taken effect. Give it up. And I say that as a major Zoro fan. Luffy didn't get this hax Nika Joy Boy powerup just for Zoro to steal his shine, ZKK stans should be smarter than that after reading OP for 20 years.

Why do you think the drugs haven't taken effect?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Just because there hasn't been a panel specifically talking about those effects. Even if they have taken effect, Zoro is not killing Kaido after Luffy just got the most hax powerup in the OP Universe.
The drugs have taken effect dumbo. Which is why he's out right now

The drugs have taken effect dumbo. Which is why he's out right now
Or maybe he was just majorly fucked up by King? What confirmation do you have within a panel that the drug has officially taken effect?

You're just assuming. Either way drug or not, killing Kaido is highly unlikely.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Or maybe he was just majorly fucked up by King? What confirmation do you have within a panel that the drug has officially taken effect?

You're just assuming. Either way drug or not, killing Kaido is highly unlikely.
No I'm not you window licker. After he beat King he was fine and used clear Lance to get himself back on onigashima
He wasn't bleeding nor was he out.
Then he's out cold lying in his own blood. The magazine even said it was the medicine kick back