General & Others Questons you'd ask Oda in the SBS

My questions:

1) Can Luffy use Gear 4 without Haki and would his attack names be different (Jet Pistol & Red Hawk, Giant Pistol & Elephant Gun, ??? & Kong Gun)?

2) Compote sounds prominent in the Big Mom Pirates like the Sweet Generals, Perospero, Daifuku, and Oven, but why was her role kept to a bare minimum? (She wasn't even given a Vivre Card.)

3) Is Kaido really the strongest character after Whitebeard's death or is that a misconception among the people in the story? [Expect a joke answer if Oda really answers this.]

4) Why did Usopp group Chopper with the weak trio at the beginning of the timeskip? He had the privilege to fight a Sky Priest over Robin, would've been on Team Zoro and Sanji in the Davy Back Fights, and even got the stronger CP9 agent over Franky. Is it because he's timid and has the lowest bounty?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
1. Did Sanji's voice actor really fuck your wife? WCI and most of Post timeskip would have me believe so.
2. Were you on drugs when you created Oden and his flashback? What made you think Oden dancing in the streets naked while Kaidou strengthens his army made any sense?
3. When will you actually explain fully explain haki, and have you even finalized the concept to this day?
4. Why do you waste so much panel time on irrelevant characters/events?
5. Why do you never kill characters off? And don't use banquets as an excuse because Vivi and the gang still had a party after Pell's death.

My questions would be.

ODA why waste so much time on fodder side characters, when the story should be more focused on the straw hat crew.

Luffy not wanting to being a hero, to a liberator. Why do this?

why repeat same Arc structure every Arc, why it is always save the girl save the people or save the royalty?

What's the point of bounty when there is no bounty hunters? why there can't be a arc, which is completely about the bounty hunters, where the world strongest bounty hunters are trying to eliminate the straw hat crew.

Why World strongest swordman title feels like a meaningless thing. why Zoro has no rivals? why can't there be arc, where Zoro is trying to reach closer to the title of the strongest by eliminating his rivals.

Why must story always be from the perspective of Luffy, why can't we see the story from the perspective of his rivals where they are trying to reach their goals.

Why there is no character growth for people like Luffy, Usopp and Sanji.

even after living on the island of monsters why Usopp is still a coward?

Even after losing Ace, why Luffy has shown no sense of growth, it's like he has already forgotten about it, he always puts his crew in worst case scenario without giving any thought, doesn't he fear that the Ace situation can repeat again.

Even after finding true love. Why Sanji must flirt with every girl he sees.

There are more, but I would like to stop here.

Last edited:
My questions:

1) Can Luffy use Gear 4 without Haki and would his attack names be different (Jet Pistol & Red Hawk, Giant Pistol & Elephant Gun, ??? & Kong Gun)?

2) Compote sounds prominent in the Big Mom Pirates like the Sweet Generals, Perospero, Daifuku, and Oven, but why was her role kept to a bare minimum? (She wasn't even given a Vivre Card.)

3) Is Kaido really the strongest character after Whitebeard's death or is that a misconception among the people in the story? [Expect a joke answer if Oda really answers this.]

4) Why did Usopp group Chopper with the weak trio at the beginning of the timeskip? He had the privilege to fight a Sky Priest over Robin, would've been on Team Zoro and Sanji in the Davy Back Fights, and even got the stronger CP9 agent over Franky. Is it because he's timid and has the lowest bounty?
1. Do you hate Usopp or have a grudge against his VA?

2. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you care about the straw hats outside the monster trio?

3. How much money have you made from One Piece?