Quoting and other stuf

Status
Not open for further replies.
why can’t i quote posts from a closed thread?like some times i wanna quote something from the spoiler thread or from a previous chapter discussion or a mafia game,just make it so you can quote a post without being able to respond to it in the closed thread

also something that bugged me is not being able to insert quotes into a pm, like i know all i have to is to insert it then copy it and paste it in the pm but this process is kinda annoying and i always forget it so i have to back

lastly this gonna sound stupid but am i the only one that noticed a green dot in every tag in the upper left corner

AL sama

Red Haired
why can’t i quote posts from a closed thread?like some times i wanna quote something from the spoiler thread or from a previous chapter discussion or a mafia game,just make it so you can quote a post without being able to respond to it in the closed thread
only team members can do that
also something that bugged me is not being able to insert quotes into a pm, like i know all i have to is to insert it then copy it and paste it in the pm but this process is kinda annoying and i always forget it so i have to back
xenoforce made it that way
lastly this gonna sound stupid but am i the only one that noticed a green dot in every tag in the upper left corner
that's your online status

I think there's a specific reasons for that (which I think you already know lol).
I actually never realized that:josad::josad:Silly me :pepemy:

Status
Not open for further replies.