Questions & Mysteries R.I.P King got bleeding by Marco

:milaugh:"King beat Marco " is the same as "doffy damaged boundman luffy"
Something offscreen which didn't happen

Oda on panel never showed Marco vs King 1v1
Never showed King beating Marco alone!

I can't believe the fact that they can't use their eyes to see that's it's actual blood but prefer to focus on little things that doesn't even make sense since the sound effect for blood isn't always there when oda draws panels anyway... what is that level of copium ?

I can't believe the fact that they can't use their eyes to see that's it's actual blood but prefer to focus on little things that doesn't even make sense since the sound effect for blood isn't always there when oda draws panels anyway... what is that level of copium ?
to be fair oda has a history of not being inaccurate when it come to drawing blood
for example
in 994 in one panel kaido's wound is fine in another panel he is bleeding from his wound

996 wound is fine

999 wound is bleeding

1000 in one panel kaido's wound is fine in another panel he is bleeding from his wound

This thread is still going? Base King, no haki no named moves wrecked Marco, exhausted and injured while hybrid Marco couldn't hurt King with named moves. :milaugh:
Mate the Viz says something entirely different.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah they spoil stuff for manga readers. I do agree that narrative beats from the anime are canon, like Yamato being the person watching Jinbe and Robin etc,.

I just wont use anime feats in the battledome for scaling purposes since its very inconsistent.
Fair.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Mate the Viz says something entirely different.
Thats the thing with that translation - different officials say different stuff - French official says Marco is the one referred there; Portuguese, Spanish and English officials say Izo is the one referred there. TCB said Marco. Sandman AP, a Japanese person said its Marco there.

I'd say Marco and Izo are both injured - Marco from the fight against Calamities and Izo from rooftop. Its just a matter of who the statement refers to tbh. That statement does not mean the other person is not injured.