Future Events RA frauds or not ?

RA=Fraud

• Total voters
Dragon is always on meetings.
Pre ts Kuma is a beast but now he's a mindless robot.
Sabo almost passed out with one attack.
Ivankov is a clown.

How are these bozos supposed to overthrow the WG ?
Sabo survived against the endgame freak of nature who rules the world. No need to rail on him for that, and I say that despite that I've hated Sabo since the minute his existence was first implied at Marineford.

But yes, the RA are frauds.

Kuma is overhyped.
Their main base went from cool mystery island to a Care Bears clown island full of molesters.
Belo Betty is a stripper who puts civilians in danger.
Morley is a giant manchild in a high school skirt, but he actually has an awesome power unlike Ivanklown.
Lindbergue is a steampunk furry with Humpty Dumpty for a sidekick.
And Karasu... is actually pretty cool nj.
:brootea:

They’ve just gotten the short end of the stick from Oda.

They’ve been kept in the background too much, and just like most other factions they can’t be active until the Strawhats are ready to interact with them.

It doesn’t help that their only major success so far was facilitated by Fujitora being sympathetic to them and the WG framing Sabo leading to the numerous rebellions.

Depends what you are claim them to be frauds. Power wise? Yes they are weak as fuck. Competent wise? They are shitting on WG.

If anything WG is more fraud than anything and Admirals are indeed not only Marine but also WG greatest force. We still lack to see about Holy Knights but I highly doubt they will be anything stronger than YC1.

I think more important that feats is the mere objective fact that the Revs are just boring

That bothers me more than anything

People love to rag on Akainu for sitting at his desk, but he put some major pivotal points up Pretimeskip that still translate to now, but Dragon? He gets all the benefit of doubt.