Radditz vs Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenario 1: radditz is cocky and lets mihawk land a hit.
Scenario 2: bloodlusted radditz

Bonus scenario: if mihawk can’t solo him who do you think can help him finish the job

Bonus scenario 2: radditz acquires a sea stone sword, how far does he go?

I love the Grandgrandmaster more than anyone else here (I'm very modest am I) but he isn't winning against someone close to planet buster or on that level expecially when his other stats (speed durability etc) don't delude either
Call him by his name! The supreme grandmaster :smithnie:
How about bonus scenario 2?

:pepeanger:

Scenario 1: radditz is cocky and lets mihawk land a hit = Mihawk one shots.
Scenario 2: bloodlusted radditz = Mihawk Low Diffs.

Bonus scenario: if mihawk can’t solo him who do you think can help him finish the job = :seriously:

Bonus scenario 2: Radditz acquires a sea stone sword, how far does he go? = He is going nowhere with no swordsmanship against the WSS.

And i don't care if everyone in DB/DBZ/DBS can blow up a PLANET (such a ridiculous idea:namiriously:), it means nothing if the opponent doesn't allow you to do it.

It takes time (not much i know but enough so that Mihawk can act) to gather such energy, Mihawk senses the danger with his Observation Haki, blitz and cuts him in half instantly.:kata:

* I assume it requires some level of concentration/focus and Mihawk can take advantage of that even if for a second.

And that's the honest truth. :akaman:

Mihawk will be lucky if he could cut through his armor.
:milaugh: Like butter.

A ki blast will be enough
:mihugh: Mihawk can dodge that with his eyes closed.

Last edited:
Average Farmer: 5
Average Marine Doriki: 10
Rob Lucci Doriki: 4,000
Rayleigh's Doriki (100x stronger than Luffy) 400,000

Mihawk > Old Rayleigh

If we use these numbers Mihawk is around Base Frieza power level.

Granted, Toriyama's numbers never made any sense. Someone 100 times stronger than the average man should not blow up the moon. But if they did, One Piece fighters would easily go into pre-SSJ Namek levels of fighting.

What Posthawk wank? To beat DBZ character? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::vistalaugh: :vistalaugh: :vistalaugh:

He be lucky if he can be challenge to him compare to Vista. He might ask for postponement the moment he sees or sense his power. Raditz Neg-Diff Posthawk (y).

Status
Not open for further replies.