Versus Battle Raditz (DBZ) vs Kaido (One Piece)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Roshi has had a powerlevel of 139 when he was blowing up the moon, meanwhile Yajirobe's powerlevel in the Saiyan saga was 970, heck back in Dragon Ball classic, he was already superior to a version of Kid Goku that was stronger than Roshi
Kaido will just be another lunch break:
No he didn't, 139 refers to his base form casual power level, not his max power form kamehameha that he used to destroy the moon, we have no idea what power level that has.

Roshi has had a powerlevel of 139 when he was blowing up the moon, meanwhile Yajirobe's powerlevel in the Saiyan saga was 970, heck back in Dragon Ball classic, he was already superior to a version of Kid Goku that was stronger than Roshi
Kaido will just be another lunch break:
Its Not.Yajirobe was strong enough to cut vegetas fucking tail off

Kaido gets turned into Sushi by him
Damn i didnt remember that he grew so strong. Ofc i remember about the tail but i thought it was just a lucky shot.

Damn i didnt remember that he grew so strong. Ofc i remember about the tail but i thought it was just a lucky shot.
You are not cutting Vegetas tail off just because you got a lucky shot.You still need to hit hard enough.He also sliced through Saiyan Armor.

His powerlevel is also almost 3 times higher as piccolos(Raditz fight) who busted the Moon with a casual KI Blast.Same KI Blast also did 0 damage to the Saiyan Armor