Future Events Raftel is the arc of Luffy and Sanji

Oda is feeding Sanjistans a lot, I mean after giving him his own arc, he also gave him one of the most important role in wano, for a guy who don't like to make such Claim, like Slice a Yonko to pieces, Avenge someone or rally a samurai, he did a lot. i mean a lot
:steef:

He save momo, which was said to be the very Heart of the Raid because if he dies a win would never matter, He Beat a calamity, teach Robin Nami ussop to elevate their own game.

He also babysit zoro even though he's being ungrateful, He babysit that moron till he got a chance to cheat with some druggsies,
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

now he will surely have another important role in this new arc with Vegapunnk. :myman:

But the most importantly is the Future Arc which will ascend Luffy into a PK, The Raftel!!! Sanji will have a huge Role on that, after all Luffy said something about that .

But don't worry Zorofans, your Fav character will have a huge Role on this guys Arc,

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
After all one of Yonko Buggy's wing is Zoro's EndGoal/ :gokulaugh:

Oda is feeding Sanjistans a lot, I mean after giving him his own arc, he also gave him one of the most important role in wano, for a guy who don't like to make such Claim, like Slice a Yonko to pieces, Avenge someone or rally a samurai, he did a lot. i mean a lot
:steef:

He save momo, which was said to be the very Heart of the Raid because if he dies a win would never matter, He Beat a calamity, teach Robin Nami ussop to elevate their own game.

He also babysit zoro even though he's being ungrateful, He babysit that moron till he got a chance to cheat with some druggsies,
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

now he will surely have another important role in this new arc with Vegapunnk. :myman:

But the most importantly is the Future Arc which will ascend Luffy into a PK, The Raftel!!! Sanji will have a huge Role on that, after all Luffy said something about that .

But don't worry Zorofans, your Fav character will have a huge Role on this guys Arc,

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
After all one of Yonko Buggy's wing is Zoro's EndGoal/ :gokulaugh:
So Last time it was Sanjis arc
He became a pedophile
He lost to his father
Lost to his brother
Lost to his brother again
And his crowning moment was baking a cake showing results of his training with Jeff.

What would Sanjis role in his raftel arc be?
Sucking Blackbeards dick to show the results of his training with Ivankov?

Fact that Sanji fans think Sanji eating shit and baking cake is Oda "feeding" Sanji and we Zoro fans complain about Zoro
-One shotting A supernova
-One shotting another supernova
-Getting advCoC
-One shotting king
-Blocking and tanking combined Yonko attack
-Permanently scarring the most durable character in the series

With Zoro literally getting best feats in the series really shows the kinda "rivalry" Zoro and Sanji have.

@Swordtaker you claim that Sanji will play a huge role during Raftel/Laughtale but I see zero evidence or reasoning why or how this will happen.

My hunch is that all of the Strawhats will play some sort if role on Laughtale. Also wouldn’t Laughtale be Nami’s time to shine?