Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• Total voters
The Quincies wiped out so much shinigami that there's only 42% of their forces left, including the injured. It shows that the average Quincy soldat is stronger than the average shinigami. We even saw some lieutenants struggle against them.

I forgot how cool Kensei's bankai is, but against Mask it doesn't matter lol. He just returns and bodies them hard.

Rose's bankai looks clean. They did really well with the animation for it, it's cooler than the manga. Unfortunately Rose is a vizard, so he has to be a jobber and ruin his chance of winning.

Renji finally off the fraud list with his new fit. Stronger than 2 captains and not wasting any time by taking out James head off instantly lmao. He didn't even hesitate and decapitated him, but Mask decided to be Rey Mysterio and Star Platinum combined.

His Star Flash Supernova is cool, but he killed James lol and then got himself bodied so he effectively killed himself there.

Renji's real bankai looks nice too and they did not disappoint with the Zaga Teppo.

The post credit scene finally confirms that Yhwach gains everything from the dead sternritters. James' entire soul went to Yhwach to absorb which is important for later on. Do we see him use other schrifts or does he only use the Almighty?

The only problem was that this episode felt a bit short, the fight with Renji should've been extended a bit more imo, but it was enjoyable regardless.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Sebastian Michaelis @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h @Playa4321 @ChefboiiFuego @Boris D. Foot @Nidai_Kitetsu @MarineHQ @OniKagura @Shanal @Owari Da @Cream filled donut7 @gz89 @Captain Dom @AL sama @TheAncientCenturion @Nightlord101 @MUUGEN

The Quincies wiped out so much shinigami that there's only 42% of their forces left, including the injured. It shows that the average Quincy soldat is stronger than the average shinigami. We even saw some lieutenants struggle against them.

the episode states there are only 42 percent alive but the only one we see on screen rendered unable to fight was komamura

should of showed more captains killed, if they wanted to state this

and btw wish the first invasion was longer like this

They cut some things from his fight. He was whooping Mask for a while before killing him. I guess they wanted to get through it for the bigger fights this cour like Kenpachi vs Gremmy, Rukia vs As Nodt, and Yhwach vs Ichibei
The episode as a whole was good, I love Mask and his antics
It's just that Renji's whole deal felt (to me, again) underwhelming. Though the OST for his bankai was great

They cut some things from his fight. He was whooping Mask for a while before killing him. I guess they wanted to get through it for the bigger fights this cour like Kenpachi vs Gremmy, Rukia vs As Nodt, and Yhwach vs Ichibei
Have to yet watch the episode but I enjoyed renji's fight more in manga than rukia's.

The episode as a whole was good, I love Mask and his antics
It's just that Renji's whole deal felt (to me, again) underwhelming. Though the OST for his bankai was great
I love Mask's antics as well, it's just like Gerard's whole thing with his Miracle talk. It gives personality to those characters.

Renji's fight was short in the manga anyways, but it was shorter here as well. I do understand what you mean when you say it's underwhelming. At least he's off the fraud list now that he can fight stronger people.

Have to yet watch the episode but I enjoyed renji's fight more in manga than rukia's.
I loved Rukia's fight more because of As Nodt. His Vollstandig is gonna be so cool animated, very creepy and I'm expecting a banger soundtrack with it.

I wonder what colour they're gonna use for him?
Post automatically merged:

the episode states there are only 42 percent alive but the only one we see on screen rendered unable to fight was komamura

should of showed more captains killed, if they wanted to state this

and btw wish the first invasion was longer like this
We see Toshiro and Rangiku dead and then watch Kensei and Rose get folded. Nobody really cares about fodder shinigami dying anyways

EP was great 5/5

Mask is hilarious, Good fight from Kensei and Rose Bankai was great even if he talks too much
Renji finally got his W, well deserved let's hope he won't job againts a certain Gerard in cour 4 :kobeha:
So they changed the scene with Yhwach during God like you, but i'm glad with what we got

They cut certains parts of Renji's fight, but it was expected and tbh it didn't bother me so i'm fine with it:goyea:

Animation was really good and loved Renji's theme, it reminded me of Number One :cheers:

Next ep is Rukia's turn so it should be good as well, ep will only get better from now on

Glad they cut the part where Renji tanked mask's punch while they were 10x stronger, now the fight makes more sense because Renji was WAY too strong wtf

And Kubo is the one who wrote the script for cour 2 so even he knew that he went too far

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Glad they cut the part where Renji tanked mask's punch while they were 10x stronger, now the fight makes more sense because Renji was WAY too strong wtf

And Kubo is the one who wrote the script for cour 2 so even he knew that he went too far
Wait did kubo actually write the script for cour 2? I'm expecting alot of fixes then hopefully such as the one you pointed out.

It doesn't really mean much. The manga says 10x so it still applies, they just cut that part out.

EP was great 5/5

Mask is hilarious, Good fight from Kensei and Rose Bankai was great even if he talks too much
Renji finally got his W, well deserved let's hope he won't job againts a certain Gerard in cour 4 :kobeha:
So they changed the scene with Yhwach during God like you, but i'm glad with what we got

They cut certains parts of Renji's fight, but it was expected and tbh it didn't bother me so i'm fine with it:goyea:

Animation was really good and loved Renji's theme, it reminded me of Number One :cheers:

Next ep is Rukia's turn so it should be good as well, ep will only get better from now on
Mask beating the shit out Kensei and Rose was to be expected, Rose explaining how his powers works still annoy me.

Renji vs Mask got an extended fight that was better than manga, I like it.

Mask’s Vollstanging is an dark red color mmmh not an bad choice.