Hello to everyone, who has a bet with me,

I wanted to announce that because of the heated atmosphere, which is slowly cooking over, I don’t want to escalate the situation any further.

This is why I decided to prematurely submit to the pressure and implement the necessary steps for my first avi choosen by you.

Considering that our bets have gotten more than enough attention here in the worstgen forum, quite a few users are literally dying to see me with a new avi (- and trust me, I have read enough comments around here to verify that). So, the new look would be met with enough attention that I want to use this opportunity to pick up an idea, one of you betters had come up with in the past. Because we now stand before the problem of who can choose my first avi, considering you are so many, somone came up with doing a contest.

And I think this is a very nice idea.

Now, doing this contest requires a certain level of management. And since I think no one would like me to manage the contest myself (-it is me, who will need to live with said avi after all), I would like to have @Devilbat managing it. They are reliable, just and I know that they will stick to the conditions for the choosen avi, our bets have set.

So, this is the time, when I want to give the cepter of management to Devilbat.

I will however also try to throw in one or the other idea of mine. 😉

I wish everyone much fun in coming up with something extraordinary for me.

Yours.

Rambles