General & Others Rambles Avi Bets

Hard disagree, Rambles is the most chill person on worstgen.

Wow, that's a lot:gokulaugh:

That makes this much easier. Is this organized by the order the bets were made in? Because that seems like the best order to collect.
Unfortunately, I messed up with the order, because I added some people here and there within the list - because I was a little lazy there... . :risitasad: But I should be able to easily order it - it just takes some time.
Post automatically merged:

Unironically this
:pepemwai:

Yess, we needed this thread, thanks @Sigran101 for making it! The legend should be seen!!!

But seriously, @Rambles kudos to keeping everything organized, the dates can be sorted out easily since you have the OG bet posts.

Also, @Bisoromi Bear, as far as I remember, it's not about the end of the series, it was about the end of the arc. If by the time Egghead ends, SHP and Lucci go separate ways, it is time to collect! @Rambles , please correct me if I got it right, but that was my expectation.

You also forgot your usual bet disclaimer :D the loser avis are going to be respectful and politics free, yadda yadda.

I also thought that it could be fun if you actually changed Avis every week (like yeah, you still owe @Mr. Reloaded 8 months of wearing avi of his choice, but there was no comments on consecutive weeks, so technically you can wear avi#1 for a week, then avi#2, the again avi #1 for a week, 4,5 weeks in total to honour the bet condition. But honestly it's up to you and your bettors (?). I'm glad I have a write-up bet instead :D

How about instead of everyone having their own set of months, the group that did the bets votes on an avi for Rambles for each week or month or so? Otherwise some people may not be around to collect when it's their turn.
Oh, this idea is even cooler than mine! So basically Rambles still owes # number of weeks, as stated in the bet, but changes an avi every week until the debt is paid.

The sequence is decided on our votes!

Also, we can use this thread for posing those avis:D

Oh, this idea is even cooler than mine! So basically Rambles still owes # number of weeks, as stated in the bet, but changes an avi every week until the debt is paid.

The sequence is decided on our votes!

Also, we can use this thread for posing those avis:D
Exactly! I can update the op with avi suggestions from the group each time and we can use the poll system to vote on a winner. @Rambles are you cool with this?

Yess, we needed this thread, thanks @Sigran101 for making it! The legend should be seen!!!

But seriously, @Rambles kudos to keeping everything organized, the dates can be sorted out easily since you have the OG bet posts.

Also, @Bisoromi Bear, as far as I remember, it's not about the end of the series, it was about the end of the arc. If by the time Egghead ends, SHP and Lucci go separate ways, it is time to collect! @Rambles , please correct me if I got it right, but that was my expectation.

You also forgot your usual bet disclaimer :D the loser avis are going to be respectful and politics free, yadda yadda.

I also thought that it could be fun if you actually changed Avis every week (like yeah, you still owe @Mr. Reloaded 8 months of wearing avi of his choice, but there was no comments on consecutive weeks, so technically you can wear avi#1 for a week, then avi#2, the again avi #1 for a week, 4,5 weeks in total to honour the bet condition. But honestly it's up to you and your bettors (?). I'm glad I have a write-up bet instead :D
Thanks! :catlewd:

Yes, you are right: The bet is that after Egghead ends and Lucci has not become a SHP-member. Then I will wear the avi's of choice that you all want to give me. I have nothing against the wish with the weeks. This way everyone can have a part of their bet fullfilled and don't have to wait.

I support Lucci for Nakama so no bets for me
Made a promise to the fella after all
:moonwalk:
You remember? :catlewd::fransuper:

Don’t forget that it’s the one side bet for my case.

If Lucci joins the Straw Hat Pirates, I give you (Rambles) 5 years of my avatar freedom.

I don’t want anything in return if Lucci doesn’t join because Rambles would already have too many months in the avatar-hell prison.
Isn't this a little too long? Sigran has one year and even this is long. Why not make it one year first and in five or six chapters, we can talk about the remaining four years again - woud that be ok? I will add a note to your bet that you do not wish anything in return (thanks for that again :sweat:).

Exactly! I can update the op with avi suggestions from the group each time and we can use the poll system to vote on a winner. @Rambles are you cool with this?
Yes - very cool. :moonwalk:

Last edited:
Thanks! :catlewd:

Yes, you are right: The bet is that after Egghead ends and Lucci has not become a SHP-member. Then I will wear the avi's of choice that you all want to give me. I have nothing against the wish with the weeks. This way everyone can have a part of their bet fullfilled and don't have to wait.
And this is why you're one of the coolest people on this forum!
Even if we disagree on how the story goes, you keep being respectful!