Controversial Rambles Trial (Extension granted) will resume in 3 weeks

Is Egghead truly over?

• Total voters
Objection!
It is not certain that Egghead is over - Luffy and the others only are not on Egghead anymore - AND surprise: They have actually not arrived at Elbaph and were abducted by someone, we still don't know. Who is going to tell me that this someone is not one of the vice admirals? And with Egghead's plot that much torn appart by Oda, it is only a matter of time, until we will have Luffy and the others returning to the island.

Oda isn't leaving the arc that much frayed as it currently is.
Luffy and the other have been shown to be under the huge tree that we know is in Elbaf.
The only other big tree we are aware of is not in egghead but on the Red Line.
Your honor, I would like to point out the pure malignity and falsehood that the defendant is spouting. This is pure contempt to the jury, the witnesses and bystanders, as such I would request him to be considered a hostile individual.
@Sir Yasheen I would like you to speak about these abominations.

Luffy and the other have been shown to be under the huge tree that we know is in Elbaf.
The only other big tree we are aware of is not in egghead but on the Red Line.
Your honor, I would like to point out the pure malignity and falsehood that the defendant is spouting. This is pure contempt to the jury, the witnesses and bystanders, as such I would request him to be considered a hostile individual.
@Sir Yasheen I would like you to speak about these abominations.
I’m going to save it for the trial. Let Rambles talk himself into his little hole

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Objection!

In case of doubt the law benefits to the accused.

It is not certain that Egghead is over - Luffy and the others only are not on Egghead anymore - AND surprise: They have actually not arrived at Elbaph and were abducted by someone, we still don't know. Who is going to tell me that this someone is not one of the vice admirals? And with Egghead's plot that much torn appart by Oda, it is only a matter of time, until we will have Luffy and the others returning to the island.

Oda isn't leaving the arc that much frayed as it currently is.

After a thorough reevaluation of the facts at hand, and considering the disappointing performance of the defense, which has cast doubt on the fairness of this trial, I have come to a decision.

The defense is hereby granted three additional chapters, approximately one month, to gather further evidence to support their theories. This extension is granted in the interest of justice, though it will be the only extension permitted.

Let it be clearly stated that should the defense attempt to delay or request further extensions in the future, they will be found automatically guilty, and both the defendant, Rambles, and his lawyer will face public execution. This court will not tolerate any further obstruction or delay.

Judge:
@Saber

Bailiff:
@KingOnizam

Prosecution:
@Sir Yasheen

Defense:
@SakazOuki

Chief Justice:
@AL sama

Jury:
@Yoho
@Alexis2282AE
@Poorsalino Cooker
@Jaguark101
@Ninja9999
@Mr. Reloaded

Court Stenographer:
@Indigo

Witnesses:
@Gaimon The Pirate
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@Tyki_Mikk

Journalist:
@Rej

Janitor:
@Peroroncino

Rescue Witch:
@Flower

Stone Thrower:
@Sic Mundus

Court Clown:
@CoC: Color of Clowns

Spectator:
@Devilbat
Post automatically merged:

And that is what I mean by public execution.
I find absurd the extension with NO ground.
Stawhats have been shown with their feet in Elbaf.

After a thorough reevaluation of the facts at hand, and considering the disappointing performance of the defense, which has cast doubt on the fairness of this trial, I have come to a decision.

The defense is hereby granted three additional chapters, approximately one month, to gather further evidence to support their theories. This extension is granted in the interest of justice, though it will be the only extension permitted.

Let it be clearly stated that should the defense attempt to delay or request further extensions in the future, they will be found automatically guilty, and both the defendant, Rambles, and his lawyer will face public execution. This court will not tolerate any further obstruction or delay.

Judge:
@Saber

Bailiff:
@KingOnizam

Prosecution:
@Sir Yasheen

Defense:
@SakazOuki

Chief Justice:
@AL sama

Jury:
@Yoho
@Alexis2282AE
@Poorsalino Cooker
@Jaguark101
@Ninja9999
@Mr. Reloaded

Court Stenographer:
@Indigo

Witnesses:
@Gaimon The Pirate
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@Tyki_Mikk

Journalist:
@Rej

Janitor:
@Peroroncino

Rescue Witch:
@Flower

Stone Thrower:
@Sic Mundus

Court Clown:
@CoC: Color of Clowns

Spectator:
@Devilbat
Post automatically merged:

And that is what I mean by public execution.
DAMN IT JUDGE! There can be no question that Egghead is over! That inkblot is guilty! Guilty I say! I even got the rope right here.