Character Discussion Rank SHs most to least cringe

Sanji - Wasted panels on his pervertedness. Incredibly annoying 75% of the time.
Usopp
- Doesn’t have many redeemable qualities, and he’s incredibly cowardly.
Brook
- Panties. Panties. Panties. I want more music!!!
Franky - The Nipple Lights among other things… :catcry:
Zoro
- Almost entirely because of his constant bickering with Sanji.
Luffy
- He can be stupid at times, but he’s really cool in battle.
Nami
- Not much can be said here. Kinda short-tempered.
Chopper - Cute and intelligent, but passed off as a marketable mascot character… 😔
Robin
- Also not much can be said here, but post-timeskip ruined her uniqueness.
Jinbe
- He’s been fine the entire time so far. No cringe from what I remember!

1.Sanji(Gags with him after the Timeskip became completely unbearable)
2.Zoro(He's just boring for the most part, but I think he has enough cringe moments)
3.Usopp(I liked him, but after the timeskip he still hasn't stopped being a coward, he has essentially the same situation as with Sanji, but he's just stagnating, not degraded, so to some extent he's better than Sanji, but not much)
4.Nami(Gags are infuriating with her, but not to the same extent as with Sanji)
5.Brook(The same as with Nami)
6..Chopper(Quite useless)
7.Franky(Sometimes it causes a cringe, but in general everything is not so bad)
8.Robin(There were cringe moments, but they are few)
9.Jinbe.
I didn't take into account the main character, because I'm too lazy:smoothy:

2.Zoro(He's just boring for the most part, but I think he has enough cringe moments)
Boring doesn't mean cringe. First try to understand what's cringe. When zoro spoke or acted that made you cringe??

King of hell name ? Unfortunately most of you don't know how to read in japanese because it was really lit when he said that with his previous line.

Imagine for one "moment" you put zoro in top 3 in 1070 chapters when others are cringe h24.

I just don't want to see any panels of Sanji(I don't need to mention the reason I guess) and Luffy.. Luffy was fine... But given how much screen ti.e he gets and I see the same stuff all the time from him... He has become the cringe... His repeated dialogues.. Same reaction to everything.. Have become cringe over the years because of the way he has been used.
Other SHs I am ok not on cringe levels e en I am bored of them, they don't get much screen time anyway.

Last edited: