Discussion Power Rank the God tiers

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The title says it all, what is your ranking of the God tiers?If it is not too much of me to ask I would like for the lists to include Demi-God tier characters (DMS Kakashi,8 gates Guy) different versions of same characters (WA Rikudo Naruto and Sasuke, The Last Naruto and Sasuke, Boruto Naruto and Sasuke, Momoshiki and Monstershiki) maybe Urashiki from the Boruto anime and Jigen if you believe he is a potential God tier, of course if it is not too big of a bother for you. Thank you in advance.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
From my naruto knowledge, my top10 looked like this

Kaguya
Sage of Six Paths
Juubidara
Naruto
Sasuke
DMS Kakashi
Juubito
8 gate Gai
Hashirama
BM Minato

Though there was Sage of Six Path's brother who is hard to rank. I'd say his sons were probably around as strong as Rikudo Naruto and Sasuke

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
From my naruto knowledge, my top10 looked like this

Kaguya
Sage of Six Paths
Juubidara
Naruto
Sasuke
DMS Kakashi
Juubito
8 gate Gai
Hashirama
BM Minato

Though there was Sage of Six Path's brother who is hard to rank. I'd say his sons were probably around as strong as Rikudo Naruto and Sasuke
Hashi and BM Minato get smacked by the rest of the fighters on the list, imo they are more like top tier, but Naruto has weird tier structures, in fandom I mean. There are also more god tier characters with the movies, Boruto, so it is hard to rank, especially other versions of Naruto and Sasuke, like in the Last, or boruto movie, or anime or manga.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Absolute God Tier:

Sage of Six Paths (Jinchuuriki)

High God Tier:

Kaguya
Sage of Six Paths

Mid God Tier:

Madara (Juubi Jin. + Tree Absorbed)
Naruto
Sasuke (VoTE2)

Low God Tier:

Madara (Juubi Jin)
Sasuke
DMS Kakashi

Demi God Tier:

Juubito
8 Gates Gai
BM Minato

Low Demi God Tier:

Hashirama
Juubito (No Control)

Notes: Didn't rank the original brothers because their powers are ambiguous. If a character appeared outside the traditional series, likewise didn't rank them as I don't know enough about Boruto to rank those powers.

Sage of Six Paths with Kaguya's power is indisputably the strongest character. On his death bed, he was able to make the moon and divide the Bijuu up, give them independent personalities and life. Can't imagine how tough he was normally. In the tier below, Kaguya/Sage of Six Paths (Pre-Jinchuuriki) are close enough to coexist. I do think Kaguya has a big lead over him but not enough for me to justify a new tier, given he's certainly above everyone else.

Mid God Tier has Madara with two Rinnegan + the God Tree absorbed. Before that, Sage Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke were pretty evenly handling him. Sure, 2 v 1, but each had appropriate counters for what Madara could toss out. He might (and probably does) beat each individually, but at a very high difficulty. Sasuke on VoTe2 is equal to Naruto so that's why he's there.

Low God Tier consistent of the absolute broken DMS Kakashi, Rinnegan Sasuke and Madara up till he had both of his eyes. The Demi-God Tier has Juubito being the strongest but I think 8 Gates might be able to kill him or get close enough to it, and BM Minato is massively underrated. He can teleport anywhere his chakra is, and he has so much chakra to pass around. 5 minutes in BM is a handicap but when you're as fast as Minato, that might as well be an hour.

Low Demi-Gods is Hashirama and Obito (Juubi Jin form 1) exclusive. I think Juubito would probably beat Hashirama as Tobirama suggested, but Hashirama's got technique and intelligence over Juubito's raw power. I think it's a close fight.

Top God Tiers:
Jigen(with the full Juubi power)
Kaguya(with the full Juubi power)

Mid God Tiers:
Madara(Three eyes and Juubi power)
Momoshiki(fused with Kinshiki)
Rikudo Naruto
Rikudo Sasuke
Hagoromo
Hamura

Low God Tiers:
Guy 8 Gates
Toneri
Juubito
DMS Kakashi
Hokage Naruto
Adult Sasuke

Top Top Tiers:
Madara(without Juubi power)
Hashirama
Minato(with Bijuu power)

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
For you Hashirama is god tier (lowest end) or the strongest top tier ?

For me if you can beat Hashirama you are god tier, he is the door to the god realm.
I guess strongest top tier, because you got demi god tiers up next.

I
Absolute God Tier:

Sage of Six Paths (Jinchuuriki)

High God Tier:

Kaguya
Sage of Six Paths

Mid God Tier:

Madara (Juubi Jin. + Tree Absorbed)
Naruto
Sasuke (VoTE2)

Low God Tier:

Madara (Juubi Jin)
Sasuke
DMS Kakashi

Demi God Tier:

Juubito
8 Gates Gai
BM Minato

Low Demi God Tier:

Hashirama
Juubito (No Control)

Notes: Didn't rank the original brothers because their powers are ambiguous. If a character appeared outside the traditional series, likewise didn't rank them as I don't know enough about Boruto to rank those powers.

Sage of Six Paths with Kaguya's power is indisputably the strongest character. On his death bed, he was able to make the moon and divide the Bijuu up, give them independent personalities and life. Can't imagine how tough he was normally. In the tier below, Kaguya/Sage of Six Paths (Pre-Jinchuuriki) are close enough to coexist. I do think Kaguya has a big lead over him but not enough for me to justify a new tier, given he's certainly above everyone else.

Mid God Tier has Madara with two Rinnegan + the God Tree absorbed. Before that, Sage Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke were pretty evenly handling him. Sure, 2 v 1, but each had appropriate counters for what Madara could toss out. He might (and probably does) beat each individually, but at a very high difficulty. Sasuke on VoTe2 is equal to Naruto so that's why he's there.

Low God Tier consistent of the absolute broken DMS Kakashi, Rinnegan Sasuke and Madara up till he had both of his eyes. The Demi-God Tier has Juubito being the strongest but I think 8 Gates might be able to kill him or get close enough to it, and BM Minato is massively underrated. He can teleport anywhere his chakra is, and he has so much chakra to pass around. 5 minutes in BM is a handicap but when you're as fast as Minato, that might as well be an hour.

Low Demi-Gods is Hashirama and Obito (Juubi Jin form 1) exclusive. I think Juubito would probably beat Hashirama as Tobirama suggested, but Hashirama's got technique and intelligence over Juubito's raw power. I think it's a close fight.
Madara maybe overrated. I mean his ceiling is unknown as soon after receiving his strongest form, he got Zetsud. But his battles with Naruto and Sasuke gave me an impression that at teh time he was weaker than both of them.

But iirc he didn't have the third eye at the time.

Rest is pretty good.

I'd put Kaguya on her own tier and Night Guy (just the form) with Naruto and Sasuke while Perfect Susanoo Kakashi above Hashirama.

Low Demi God Tier:

Hashirama
Juubito (No Control)

. I think Juubito would probably beat Hashirama as Tobirama suggested, but Hashirama's got technique and intelligence over Juubito's raw power. I think it's a close fight.

Hashirama himself confess that brainoff Juubito is stronger. And brainoff Juubito power destroy no diff SM Hashirama strongest seal+4 Hokage barrier.
I don't see how you can see Hashirama overall stronger even if he is smarter.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I guess Jigen is at the top as well.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Still can't believe Kishi turned Gai into a powerhouse. He had to be stoned when he drew that.
All along the story it was implied that Gai was very strong, that he never went all out, and that he has a secret option the death door/8th gate. With that big chekov gun we knew that he will use it at EOS and that he will be mad strong.

And I love Gai because he is one of the only monsters who is strong on his own, without last minute bullshit power ups, or hashirama cells, or a hax eye, or Hagoromo powers etc. The guy trained af and it is refreshing.

Last edited:
All along the story it was implied that Gai was very strong, that he never went all out, and that he has a secret option the death door/8th gate. With that big chekov gun we knew that he will use it at EOS and that he will be mad strong.
Never implied he was God tier though.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Never implied he was God tier though.
I don't know. Gai was not a MC but he was not a background guy either. He was there all along the story, had lots of moments with Lee, rivalry with Kakashi, Kishi gave him fights with Kisame, and even in the begining he had great portrayal with Itachi/Kisame. Compared to all the other middle gen/teacher Gai was single out like no one (except Kakashi).

So you can't kill a guy like that in a meaningless battle, 8th gates means death so it must be very important, so Gai needs to be hype a lot with that, and if an important character dies like that EOS is the perfect time. And if Gai has to use it at EOS it means against uber strong enemy.

I agree that it did not imply God tier but at least Top tier, very very high Kage.

Against Pain it could have been a great way to show 8th gates earlier in the story without making Gai god tier. After that I don't see situations where it was needed because Gai was strong enough to deal.

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
Actually it was stated before that opening all the gates would grant you power exceeding the Hokages

It's just that it was ignored due to Gai being a less highlighted Jonin character than the main ones

So i think Kishi just took advantage of the moment to show this off

But it wasn't implied from that statement it's god tier though.