Character Discussion Rank the Gorosei’s aura

The Top - Actually competent
Garuda - Cool design but also seems not level headed and not really intelligent
Most retarded scientist of our generation - self explanatory especially after this chapter
Visually impaired horse - stocks going down since his hooves touched egghead, even when the santoryu sexuals write daily fanfictions about them in their treehouse, reminds me of kaku
Worm - Guy is just nothing IMO, I don't think even the form is lame like some others do but he appeared the least and spoke the least. I wonder if the traitor theory is correct

He hasn’t accomplished anything so all those cool paneling’s come off forced as Hell
They will post that panel of him standing around doing nothing just to get stonewalled by sanji and franky of his self-stated goal of killing bonney and leaving dealing 0 damage because there is not a single w on his name.
>"aura, cold"
Twitter kids are something else man

He froze the pacifastas and ever since then he keep collecting ads, the resident geniuses here even wrote essays and embarrassed themself for weeks that he broke sanjis bones or something just for him not even to leave a brusie cause there is not a single w of him :josad:
zoro fans say Nusjuro, everyone else says Warcury
make of that what you will
:jordanmf:
It really is just like kaku :josad:

Let’s be honest here. Warcury’s “aura” comes from Luffy not being able to damage him.

It does not come from any legitimate traits that he has or vibes that he gives off.

He’s been rampaging around like a mindless beast and his design reminds me too much of the pig that Oden disemboweled.

Both Venus and Mars have better “aura” than him in my opinion.

Let’s be honest here. Warcury’s “aura” comes from Luffy not being able to damage him.

It does not come from any legitimate traits that he has or vibes that he gives off.

He’s been rampaging around like a mindless beast and his design reminds me too much of the pig that Oden disemboweled.

Both Venus and Mars have better “aura” than him in my opinion.
My reason to put Warcury at the top is the Robot scene.