Questions & Mysteries Rank the Saga's

What's your favourite Saga's

• East Blue (Romance Dawn, Buggy, Kuro, Baratie, Arlong Park, Loguetown)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Alabasta (Reverse Mountain, Whiskey Peak, Little Garden, Drum Island)

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Sky island (Jaya, Skypiea)

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Water 7 (Davy Back Fight, Water 7, Enies Lobby)

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Thriller Bark

• Summit War (Sabaody, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marineford)

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Fishman Island (Retunr to Sabaody)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dressrosa (Punk Hazard)

• Yonkou (Zou, Whole Cake, Reverie, Wano)

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
very simple rank the saga from your favourite to least favourite, vote for your top 3!

mine's is

1. Water 7
The Saga that confirmed One Piece would be my number 1 manga of all time, everything about it is awesome, the breakdown of the crew, luffy vs. usopp, the introduction of the admirals, the desperation of the crew trying to figure out whats going on, the sea train, the invasion fo enies lobby, gear second, the burning of the flag, robins declaration to live, Luffy vs. Lucci, viking funeral, Ace vs. Blackbeard setting up the end of pre-TS, so amny reveals back in water 7, Luffy's father and grandfather, the new world, the emperors, the great escape, Usopp rejoining. I love this saga so much :D

2. Summit War
Does this need an explanation, the entire marineford arc should cover why it's here lol but then you have Sabody and Rayleigh and Kuma scattering the crew and Luffy invading the underwater Prison Impel Down, not to mention best girl Boa Hancock making her debut. Whitebeard announcing the one piece is real will forever be a legendery moment. the first real time deaths in teh series of significant named characters too.

3. Sky Island
Yeah that's right sky island, I love the skypiea arc, the world that Oda built in the sky is amazing, Enel is one of the best villains in the series, I'll never forget the first time i read his powers not working on Luffy and seeing that face for the first time and Golden Rifle was great. but before all that we got Jaya and saw the world really come into view for the first time, the introduction of Blackbeard, Doflamingo, Sengoku, Whitebeard, Kuma. Luffy destroying Bellamy. I'll never udnerstand how people could have ever disliked this saga.

4. Yonkou (Depending on how it end sit could rise higher)
Zou, so many reveals with the Ponegliffs, a cool new race with an epic moonlight transformation, Carrot the cutie, Big Mom's wonderland of batshit crazy, the great invasion of the wedding and then escape from the territory, Luffy vs. Katakuri, and now in Wano we had Kaido one shotting Luffy after his little period of running around causing chaos, Tama is the cutest little sis in manga/anime, Enma looks cool, Oden;s entire flashback is awesome, Jinbe returns, now we go to war!

5. Alabasta
From the moment we enter the Grand Line everything changes, the threats get bigger, we become the target of a Shichibukai right of the bat, we get a dinosaur island with Giants and a wax man, Zoro trying to chop his legs off, the entire Alabasta arc is awesome, Luffy and his i will surpass you moment. It could have been higher but I'm not a fun of the Drum island arc especially now since Chopper is my least favourite straw hat and the villain in Wapol was absolute trash.

6. Dressrosa
Could be higher but again Punk Hazard isn't that great and most of it was annoying with the kids and a crappy villain in Ceaser. but the Dressrosa arc was great, Gear Fourth, Usopp's shocking moment to KO Sugar, The whoel colosseum tournamnet was great, Sabo obtaining the Mera Mera no Mi, King Kong Gun, Fujitora debuting, the Grand Fleet is formed. Shame Rebecca and her wasted development drops its down a bit as her not realizing that in order to achieve your dreams you ahve to fight sucked and Kyros not teaching her that really was a poor decision, he cant protect her for ever. Doflamingo is the best villain in the whole series.

7. East Blue
Where it all began, sure we start slow with Romance Dawn, Buggy and Kuro but once we hit Baratie and get Sanji's backstory and Zoro vs. Mihawk we only go up from there. Arlong Park is the first truly fantastic arc in teh series and Lougetown does a good job introducing us to a bigger world being intrdocued with charcters returning and the debut of Dragon and Smoker, not perfect but an overall fun begining

8. Thriller Bark
the beginning is funny but i dislike pretty poor villain (see Wapol and Ceaser) and Moria is a poor villain for me, he refused to fight, hid behind Oars then stuffed hismelf so full of shadows he left hismelf wide open, he's awful. the zombie stuff is great but and Brook being connected to laboona dn his flashback and Kuma at the end save the saga from being last.

9. Fishman Island
Is there a few good moments in here, sure there is. the Poseidon reveal, the crew reuniting, the journey to fishman island, luffy laying down the challenge to Big Mom. but everything in between is not that great. Hody jones is by far the absolute worst villain Oda has ever created and if you havent noticed i dislike poor villains lol, he had nothing interesting about him and Luffy took far too long to defeat him.

1. Summit War (obviously):myman:
2. Water 7 (obviously):steef:
3. Yonkou Saga (mostly WCI and Reverie, Zou is good as well, Wano is.......:jay-he:)
4. Alabasta (good pre-timeskip arc):cheers:
5. Fishman Island (very underrated):akasalt:
6. Thriller Bark (good fights):kayneshrug:
7. Dressrosa (Doflamingo best villain):pepedoffy:
8. Sky Island (Enel's face meme):milaugh:
9. East Blue (Really enjoyable):funky:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
1. Water 7/Enies Lobby (except Davy Back Fight, but I accept it as part of the whole)
2. Summit War (same as above, but with Amazon Lily)
3. Yonkos (same as above, but with WCI)
4. Sky Island
5. Alabasta
6. East Blue
7. Dressrosa
8. Fishman Island
9. Thriller Bark

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
1. Water 7/Enies Lobby (except Davy Back Fight, but I accept it as part of the whole)
2. Summit War (same as above, but with Amazon Lily)
3. Yonkos (same as above, but with WCI)
4. Sky Island
5. Alabasta
6. East Blue
7. Dressrosa
8. Fishman Island
9. Thriller Bark
Enies Lobby is the most legendary arc.

No one had managed to break through the WG like the SHs. Not in hundreds of years.