• Franky

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Brook

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Vivi

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Carrot (I'm convinced she's joining so here she is lol)

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
Sanji doesn’t respect women
This has to be one of the most hilarious and Deluded takes I have ever seen on worstgen Lmao:luffylaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Then those people can’t read because Sanji sees women as superior to him and literally has some of the most faith in his female cremates strength.
I suspect she’s just a child with poor comprehension or is probably oppressed in real life so much so for her to be insecure and have that complex take effect while viewing/Reading Fiction.

Then those people can’t read because Sanji sees women as superior to him and literally has some of the most faith in his female cremates strength.
Unfortunately for you people are not blind fools!
Sanji is indeed a gentleman but he took it to far to the point where its demeaning to females, its shocking you cant see that.

Sanji asking for help from Robin was the first time he had ever had faith in a female crew member, he has never done it before!
Post automatically merged:

This has to be one of the most hilarious and Deluded takes I have ever seen on worstgen Lmao:luffylaugh:
So you think him not taking female fighters seriously is him showing respect?
You think him being a dirty peeping Tom is him showing females respect?

Alright I'm done with you!

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you people are not blind fools!
Sanji is indeed a gentleman but he took it to far to the point where its demeaning to females, its shocking you cant see that.

Sanji asking for help from Robin was the first time he had ever had faith in a female crew member, he has never done it before!
Are… are you daft…

Demeaning to woman?
(everyone else in the straw hats) “Don’t worry we’ll protect you Robin!”
(Sanji) “Dont underestimate Nico robin.”

Hes never seen himself as above women. No where is that even hinted at? He never steps in saying a woman can’t fight their own fight, he only ever does it when it’s clear they’re in a danger they themselves can’t escape. Show me where you say he’s been demeaning towards women…

So you think him not taking female fighters seriously is him showing respect?
You think him being a dirty peeping Tom is him showing females respect?
The peeping part is a gag which i agree can be annoying at times meanwhile the other thing about not hitting women is respect and Chivalry due to his past,No way Does Sanji Consider himself to be superior lol
If you perceive it any other way around Anime is not for you,Sorry.

The peeping part is a gag which i agree can be annoying at times meanwhile the other thing about not hitting women is respect and Chivalry due to his past,No way Does Sanji Consider himself to be superior lol
If you perceive it any other way around Anime is not for you,Sorry.
Now we know this guys full of it. He’s a huge Zoro Stan and complains that Sanji doesn’t fight females seriously.

1-Jimbei.
2-Luffy.
3-Sanji.
4-Franly.
5-Robin.
6-Usopp.
7-Brook.
8-Chopper.
9-Zolo.
10-Nami.

I put Zolo so low because of their fandom is toxic as hell.

But his character is around 5 to 7 in position.