Rank these strategists

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not sure what you guys are thinking lmfao,

1. Genpou-the fucking mentor of Renpa and Rinko and a head-of-Zhao level mind

2. Shunsuiju-strategically pushed Yotanwa to extreme diff with Riboku’s help, strategically pushed Ousen to high diff with Riboku’s help

3. Chougaryuu-could use 3GH level strategy and tactics

4. Mouten-maybe he could be higher but this is probably the best place for him now, his strategic feats just aren’t quite on the level of these other guys yet

5. Kansaro-I mean what strategic feats or hype does he even have? Defeating the Qin Northeastern army? Okay I guess…lol

Not sure what you guys are thinking lmfao,

1. Genpou-the fucking mentor of Renpa and Rinko and a head-of-Zhao level mind

2. Shunsuiju-strategically pushed Yotanwa to extreme diff with Riboku’s help, strategically pushed Ousen to high diff with Riboku’s help

3. Chougaryuu-could use 3GH level strategy and tactics

4. Mouten-maybe he could be higher but this is probably the best place for him now, his strategic feats just aren’t quite on the level of these other guys yet

5. Kansaro-I mean what strategic feats or hype does he even have? Defeating the Qin Northeastern army? Okay I guess…lol
This. I'd switch Mouten with CGR at least. Predicting Ousen’s wave attack and toying with Kisui plus stalling them later for the remainder of the battle is still very impressive.

1. Genpou
2. Mouten
3. CGR
4. SSJ
5. Kansaro

SSJ performance is a bit overrated, with such numbers advantage I don’t see why cornering YTW was impressive, especially when she was planning on getting cornered in the first place
Same for Atsuyo, he had suicidal troops that’s all
He’s pretty smart tho, and came up with the devious tactic of Sekirei, but I don’t see him having enough smarts/ experience to outdo Mouten and CGR on the battlefield

Genpou > SSJ > Chougaryuu > Kansaro

Mouten is difficult to place, because most of the time Hara refuses to give him concrete feats.

Does Juuko'Ou join Tou as his strategist or not?
That's the real question
But anyway
Genpo
Ssj?
Garyuu
Mouten
Kansaro
Post automatically merged:

I thought most people believed the three youngsters surpassed the Shukai generals by this point.
I think on average the youngsters are less experienced and skilled but in a bad situation their talent will allow them to overcome it
I'm gonna put Mouten below Garyuu but it's quite possible in a battle Mouten will evolve to surpass him