1. Goku dragon fist
2. Saitama serious punch series
3. Kkg
4. Naruto's one punch

I don't watch natsu and adult Gon so idk

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Considering Goku's in SSJ3.... His is obviously the strongest.

1. Super Dragon Fist
  2. Serious Punch
  3. Naruto's Punch
  4. Natsu' Purgatory Punch
  5. KKG
  6. Gon's Adult Punch

KKG

Naruto´s Punch against Toneri
Saitama´s Serious Punch

Natsu´s Purgatory Dragon Fire

[/SPOILER]
Adult Gon´s Punch
Goku´s Dragon Fist
Bro you did the Gon punch dirty....you missed alot of panels.

Post automatically merged:

Anyways

1.) Gon punch
2.) Naruto punch
3.) Saitama punch
4.) Luffy punch
5.) Natsu punch
6.) Goku punch

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Absolute chills.
:steef:

The build up. The hype. The run up. The one shot.

Wakatsuki "the tiger". He's literally just built different, a true mofo beast.

Also not trying to sound like a broken record here, but the anime butchered this scene heavily.

The impact felt lastluster, no where near as nicely depicted as in the manga and the buildup was just utter garbage. Smh.

S

Shuyaku

Absolute chills.
:steef:

The build up. The hype. The run up. The one shot.

Wakatsuki "the tiger". He's literally just built different, a true mofo beast.

Also not trying to sound like a broken record here, but the anime butchered this scene heavily.

The impact felt lastluster, no where near as nicely depicted as in the manga and the buildup was just utter garbage. Smh.
Nah, not problem with the impact, but the fact the fight got skipped entirely lmfao.

S

Shuyaku

Damm Wakatsuki got shafted hard for his introduction . He deserved way better treatment than that
That's why i said i didn't feel a big threat from Waka till i read the Julius fight. Anime introduces him as meh, just a guy who punches hard.

but this is still the GOAT attack of the show, even if it wasn't shown to connect on panel lol

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That's why i said i didn't feel a big threat from Waka till i read the Julius fight. Anime introduces him as meh, just a guy who punches hard.

but this is still the GOAT attack of the show, even if it wasn't shown to connect on panel lol

Ah, I get why you said that now. No, in the manga Wakatsuki was built up differently and was alot more prominent. He was a mere step below the likes "The Fang" and you know how hard that man got wanked by the author.
:milaugh:

Ofc that panel is singlehandedly the best in the series, never mind the "best punch".

"In the kengan matches, there was once a man known as Ashura....."