Controversial Ranking One Piece Princesses

Ello WG today I'll be ranking the one piece princesses from weakest to strongest

Hiyori- She's shown no combat potential, has no power and is fairly weak

Vivi- was pretty good with her peacock shooters during Alabasta but we don't know her current level of strength but I still say the rest of this list beats her

Viola- she's a pretty good fighter but fhe ones above would likely wijn

Rebecca- a highly proficient observation Haki user who is quite skilled and defensive and countering tactics using her opponents weight to knock them off balance combining judo with swordsmanship tho technically she abdicated the throne

Reiju- her germa enhances making her semi-immune to damage plus quite the capable fighter

Shirahosi- an ancient weapon but pretty useless on land and doesn't have the heart to actually fight anyone the others are below because they have no way to actually beat her weather on land or not

Bonney- Vast potential even at the age of 12, she already has a pretty powerful devil fruit and an entire army at her beck n call Bonney could arguably solo every other princess here

*Yes I'm aware Hancock Is called the snake princess she's not an actual princess she's an empress or queen

Bonney- Vast potential even at the age of 12, she already has a pretty powerful devil fruit and an entire army at her beck n call Bonney could arguably solo every other princess here
Not a princess (only Kuma little princess).

1. Shirahoshi (fucking Ancient Weapon)
  2. Reiju (Female Sanji with DF(?))
  3. Rebecca (so skilled with a sword that she beats her enemies without even harming them)
  4. Vivi (was capable enough to be part of Baroque Works)
  5. Hiyori (At least tried to kill Orochi on her own)
  6. Viola (I don't remember her fighting at all?)

Ello WG today I'll be ranking the one piece princesses from weakest to strongest

Vivi- was pretty good with her peacock shooters during Alabasta but we don't know her current level of strength but I still say the rest of this list beats her

Rebecca- a highly proficient observation Haki user who is quite skilled and defensive and countering tactics using her opponents weight to knock them off balance combining judo with swordsmanship tho technically she abdicated the throne

Reiju- her germa enhances making her semi-immune to damage plus quite the capable fighter

Shirahosi- an ancient weapon but pretty useless on land and doesn't have the heart to actually fight anyone the others are below because they have no way to actually beat her weather on land or not

*Yes I'm aware Hancock Is called the snake princess she's not an actual princess she's an empress or queen
You forgot about Zori

Sanji best arc princess

I would say in terms of power Shirahoshi she is walking Ancient weapon and can destroy island under her command

In combat I think Reiju easily can fight Veteran level /Tobi roppo level fighters .

Ranking the princess in terms of power level

Shirahoshi
Reiju
Viola
Vivi
Bonney
Rebecca
Hiyori