Anime Discussion Ranma 1/2 - 2024 REMAKE

Kizaruber Eats

We need to send CoC To Horny Therapy ASAP
Ranma 1/2 my beloved! I'm still in shock that is real! I just can't fathom it!

I'm sat here with the entire Ranma series DVDs next to me, movies and OVAs and all!

Idk why but I think I sold my mangas of it, I had bought a bunch of the final volumes at least and that manga arc finale made me cry!

Having a LOT less Ranma episodes to watch and all new animation and much more beautiful art style (but the much inferior pink Ranma over the GLORIOUS RED QUEEN) and having to either watch this with the Japanese VAs or all new English dub VAs (Im not sure if any returned at all) will be such a jarring experience for me.

Trigun and Shaman King getting new series/remakes and Ranma getting a remake too! What a time to be alive! I've not seen Inuyasha but I hope it gets a remake for the sake of its fans, its legacy and for Rumiko Takahashi too! Cant believe shes still working and does all nighters and works so much still! Shes a POWERHOUSE like Hiro Mashima!

I still cry over Ranma 1/2's classic OPs and EDs, its such a meaningful series that is so misunderstood and gets slandered so much. Its much deeper than it appears when it wants to be and it challenges a lot of conventional thinking. It always hit me on a personal level growing up more than any other series ever did and I'm still in complete Enel face/shock over seeing the new OP with all THE AMAZING ANIMATION, creativity, art quality and so much complexity and structure to it!

I just I dont know how to phrase it but my inner child is crying from happiness so much with this.

Arcane Season 2, Ranma 1/2 remake, The 3rd Sonic Movie with a Sonic Generations "remake" (if only Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 could get a REMAKE or remasters especially similar to Tomb Raider 1-3s Remaster or the AMAZING Beyond Good and Evil Remaster at least!) and I can't even remember what else right now but what a stupifying incredible time to be alive!

Despite all my depression, stress and sheer lack of will to keep going anymore, a borderline complete loss of purpose, motivation, strength and such at least, things like this are keeping me going regardless, just like how anime used to keep me going over 20 years ago and gave me hope when little else did and thats one of the reason why Ranma 1/2 is so dear to my heart too.

Thats enough of my boomer nostalgia rant/essay/life story anyway.

I'm just so glad this exists. I can't wait to watch it through entirely!

:perocry::emohiyo::pepemotion::hihihi:

I had bought a bunch of the final volumes at least and that manga arc finale made me cry!
Oh yeah. My love for the serie almost relies entirely on this final arc. I remember putting this music of the anime in loops at the time while reading it:

And yeah... this series made me bawl my eyes out too. Glad you love it too

:sweat: