Rate Kingdom Overall

What's your rating?

• Total voters
I maintain the timeskip ruined Kingdom lol.
lol time skip in kingdom is between ever arcs lol
we may have now 10 timeskip
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Why tf you even tag Tac that fraud don't even read Kingdom
lol i thought he started kingdom

read it @TheAncientCenturion

:beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Tac...

I'll use this occasion to update y'all: Reached chapter 407. Finished coalition war 1-2 days ago and I gotta say that it was fantastic. Goated arc ngl. Got nothing but compliments to the war.
coalition war is flawless arc in manga world 100/100 easily

so u steted gyou campaign good
you are 300 away from weekly chapters

Seems I am the minority here, that enjoyed the first arc more than the second arc.

There are many many memorable moments in the first arc like Shin and Ei Sei hiding underground only to see blood from corpses dripping from above, the journey to seek Yotanwa's help and being captured in land of savages in the night, Yotanwa's throne with wolves below her feet, Shoubunkun (1 of best character) waiting patiently for the King near waterfall and then the raid to the palace. Iirc author also showed the GOAT Chancellor from his back during first arc.
While I don't really remember much from the second arc anymore, except the Founder Five of Hi Shin Unit, and iirc Duke Hyou vs the Painted Face General?
Indeed, there was some beautiful dark vibes about the first arc, i miss that sense of danger and helplessness with Shin having no followers, no allies, no rank and not befriending the sovereignty of Qin yet.