Character Discussion Rate Lucius Zogratis as a character

Rate Lucius Zogratis as a character

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lucius is a good villain, smart, powerful, ruthless. I'd like to get more insight into is why he's doing what he's doing, and also am afraid of an asspull downfall eventually.
he reminds me a bit of Aizen.
A good ending will cement him as one of the absolute GOAT villains.

But imo it makes sense with knowing who he is and how many devils he has in his possession. And him being the final villain.
It makes sense, yes. But imo he could also be a good and strong villain with only his time and soul magic. He doesn't need the other magic/abilities and with only time and soul magic his defeat later could be better.

Because I am still afraid that his downfall will be terrible. Like Madaras, Kaguyas, Aizens, Yhwachs, Zerefs and other powerfull villains fall too.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It makes sense, yes. But imo he could also be a good and strong villain with only his time and soul magic. He doesn't need the other magic/abilities and with only time and soul magic his defeat later could be better.

Because I am still afraid that his downfall will be terrible. Like Madaras, Kaguyas, Aizens, Yhwachs, Zerefs and other powerfull villains fall too.
Oh yeah I agree that his ending needs to be believable, and if it's not really and it follows those typical stories, it will be sad and knock him down a peg unfortunately.

Oh yeah I agree that his ending needs to be believable, and if it's not really and it follows those typical stories, it will be sad and knock him down a peg unfortunately.
Yep.
Thats one of the main reasons why I dislike the hype about extreme powerful enemies with god powers who could easily destroy a planet, a continent a country etc. They either never use that power against the protagonists or the protagonists get plot armour.

Therefore I prefer villains more who are not so extreme powerful because in the most stories they get a better treatment.

Still like characters like Luzius, Madara, Obito etc a lot but it were better if all of them were less extreme powerful.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yep.
Thats one of the main reasons why I dislike the hype about extreme powerful enemies with god powers who could easily destroy a planet, a continent a country etc. They either never use that power against the protagonists or the protagonists get plot armour.

Therefore I prefer villains more who are not so extreme powerful because in the most stories they get a better treatment.

Still like characters like Luzius, Madara, Obito etc a lot but it were better if all of them were less extreme powerful.
Yeah I deffo understand what you are saying, but shonen progression works that way. Each new villain is stronger or significantly stronger than the previous one. Which isn't always good of course, especially when the authors cannot make their defeat believable.

Yeah I deffo understand what you are saying, but shonen progression works that way. Each new villain is stronger or significantly stronger than the previous one. Which isn't always good of course, especially when the authors cannot make their defeat believable.
Yes, sadly.

But imo the personality of an villain ismost importantly and Lucius has a good one therefore he is my favorite BC villain and one of my favorite shounen villains overall and I want to see Asta vs Lucius and how he will defeat him. Even if Lucius gets a bad downfall I would still like him.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yes, sadly.

But imo the personality of an villain ismost importantly and Lucius has a good one therefore he is my favorite BC villain and one of my favorite shounen villains overall and I want to see Asta vs Lucius and how he will defeat him. Even if Lucius gets a bad downfall I would still like him.
Yeah Imma still like him even if his downfall isn't good.