Character Discussion Rate ODAs Favorite of SHC

Chapters of Hawkins and much worse Kamazou and Gyukimaro. I seen bunch of comments on different sites bashing Zoro on those situations and while his fanbase tried to damage control, but only make them look bad lol.
It seems you are the only one I've seen though in Arlong Park, Oro Jackson and here though... Are you sayig that you Alone making nonsensical arguments equates to THE ENTIRE WORLDWIDE FANDOM OF ONE PIECE?

Wow. I did not know you were so important that your petty comments are a reflection of the entire fanbase of the highest selling manga in history.... Like everyone from all those people in Japan to Saudi Arabia to the whole English speaking world to frace to the Latin world are represented by your dumb made up comments based on bad translations and subpar story comprehension skills

It seems you are the only one I've seen though in Arlong Park, Oro Jackson and here though... Are you sayig that you Alone making nonsensical arguments equates to THE ENTIRE WORLDWIDE FANDOM OF ONE PIECE?

Wow. I did not know you were so important that your petty comments are a reflection of the entire fanbase of the highest selling manga in history.... Like everyone from all those people in Japan to Saudi Arabia to the whole English speaking world to frace to the Latin world are represented by your dumb made up comments based on bad translations and subpar story comprehension skills
Cause it's true? I check around websites man. We can go to those chapters and how many bash Zoro on the fights. He isn't God. He flawed character and how he went out in last one was more than Sanji's situation as his was explain while Zoro fainted from one hit and he is down. Many discuss it on YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, etc. on many popular community websites. You have no proof to say everything was good for character in the fights, so please don't doubt that saying this for fun when it was true bashing on character for it.

Who survive 2 years fighting Okamas and never seen a woman in years and justify.
How does this make Sanji nearly dying from a nosebleed any less stupid?
He made Vergo abort his mission
Too bad he came out of it with a cracked leg.
make troublesome for Doffy.
Who proceeded to lolnope all of his attacks and wipe the floor with him.
That's sound like salty biased opinion than Canon fact.
What's great about the Vinsmokes? They're generic, boring, and unlikable imo, they don't even have the love to hate factor that villains like Spandam have. The only one that's any good is Reiju and even she is meh at best.
What? That is no rip-off

:laughmoji:
My panels beg differ as he had fights
Pretty sure most of those were brief clashes, even his "fight" with Pageone was extremely short and got offpaneled. None of them were on par with fights like Sanji vs Gin, Bon Clay, Jyabura, etc.
You seriously think Oda would hate a fictional character that he created.

Cause it's true? I check around websites man. We can go to those chapters and how many bash Zoro on the fights. He isn't God. He flawed character and how he went out in last one was more than Sanji's situation as his was explain while Zoro fainted from one hit and he is down. Many discuss it on YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, etc. on many popular community websites. You have no proof to say everything was good for character in the fights, so please don't doubt that saying this for fun when it was true bashing on character for it.
Oh so I'm supposed to just believe you that you made sure to make a survey of EVERY ONE PIECE FAN Community and all you came up with was scanlations?
:gokulaugh:

You're forgetting that I've seen your arguments where you pull up scanlations with bad translations while I present you with the official translation and you run away... HAHAHA... So basicallying all you supposed THROUGH INVESTIGATION into ALL the one piece fandom of course every language and every community comes up with your argument ending on bad scanlations... wow... A real Sherlock Holmes here... Batman ain't got nothing on you

How does this make Sanji nearly dying from a nosebleed any less stupid?

Too bad he came out of it with a cracked leg.

Who proceeded to lolnope all of his attacks and wipe the floor with him.

What's great about the Vinsmokes? They're generic, boring, and unlikable imo, they don't even have the love to hate factor that villains like Spandam have. The only one that's any good is Reiju and even she is meh at best.

:laughmoji:

Pretty sure most of those were brief clashes, even his "fight" with Pageone was extremely short and got offpaneled. None of them were on par with fights like Sanji vs Gin, Bon Clay, Jyabura, etc.

Now to your answers:

Cause I repeat: On a island for 2 Years With Okama with no women on sight. Obvious he got to get back on life to adjusting seeing them. If you were in same situation being chase by Okamas for 2 years, you won't be glad to see a woman? You won't feel nervous or readjust to society again? If your answer is no, then you don't know psychology of people when trapped in place you can't stand for years.

Leg that he ran with afterwards. Tell me do you run with broke leg? No. Sanji even fought with same leg after it got hit. Matter of fact why does it matter? Usopp took 4-ton bat to his skull and won his fight. Harjudan broke his body fighting Machivse then to go on to win his fight. Yet Sanji is bad for hurting his body when he never lost and kept fighting? Your logic isn't working man.

Not really. He had to use 2 named attacks with one of them is immobilize one to stop him. Never overpower and he didn't felt them. He needed to block to not take damage even. Sanji lost, but Doffy wouldn't go down until Luffy which was obvious as Law lost and Zoro was helpless with Birdcage.

Again your opinion. Not majority especially not Oda's thought. They are important to story and are growing popular in fanbase especially Japan. So ideology saying this was bad and everyone hate them and no use is yours and few, not Oda's and everyone.

You know who else like that?

Showing feelings in trouble situation is what make you human. It's not rip-off to cry and not same situation.

:seriously:.

It was good fight between the Sanji and PO and the clashes count as fight and feats shown to show how Sanji is. If you think those Oda 'hating' character, then you don't know when he actually means he hate someone as arc for that was more than just fighting on it's end and in next arc, he is first to defeat credible threat before anyone and going to beat YC lvl opponent later.

Post automatically merged:

Oh so I'm supposed to just believe you that you made sure to make a survey of EVERY ONE PIECE FAN Community and all you came up with was scanlations?
:gokulaugh:

You're forgetting that I've seen your arguments where you pull up scanlations with bad translations while I present you with the official translation and you run away... HAHAHA... So basicallying all you supposed THROUGH INVESTIGATION into ALL the one piece fandom of course every language and every community comes up with your argument ending on bad scanlations... wow... A real Sherlock Holmes here... Batman ain't got nothing on you
Want to check sites I mention on the days of of chapter came out as I can show you how many were bashing and how Zoro fans try to damage control for Zoro. Wouldn't say this if it weren't true :cheers:.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seriously think Oda would hate a fictional character that he created.:gokulaugh:

Pure delusional.
Maybe. Now, I'm not saying this is the case, but for a long-running manga with lots of characters that, however, forces the author to stay faithful to a core of people that will always be prominent (the Straw Hats, in this case), the sceneario of ending up hating a character you created and you can't get rid of is actually plausible. Oda is a human being after all who started One Piece when he was 22 years old. That's a huge maturity gap and wouldn't be the first author who grows to dislike his own first works.

In fact, I personally believe he isn't much of a Chopper fan considering how the anime basically corrupted the idea he was trying to convey with the character when he conceived him. Feels like the kind of thing a younger and more vulnerable author would accept (he was still in his twenties and One Piece had been running for just three years or so), but I have my doubts the current Chopper is the Chopper a more mature Oda would have allowed.

Maybe. Now, I'm not saying this is the case, but for a long-running manga with lots of characters that, however, forces the author to stay faithful to a core of people that will always be prominent (the Straw Hats, in this case), the sceneario of ending up hating a character you created and you can't get rid of is actually plausible. Oda is a human being after all who started One Piece when he was 22 years old. That's a huge maturity gap and wouldn't be the first author who grows to dislike his own first works.

In fact, I personally believe he isn't much of a Chopper fan considering how the anime basically corrupted the idea he was trying to convey with the character when he conceived him. Feels like the kind of thing a younger and more vulnerable author would accept, but I have my doubts the current Chopper is the Chopper a more mature Oda would have allowed.
Well it does make sense for Oda to maybe not be interested in Chopper. But to hate him is absurd. Especially Sanji since he gives him so much attention and paneltime to him.

Sometimes authors draw characters that recall trauma they had experienced in the past however hating his own character is too much
If counting characters having trauma technically he hates all Strawhats than since every character has bad backstory on each of them, so using this as argument he hates someone is stupid as it's call developing characters, not hating them. He legit point out a character he implied heavily to hate and it was Caesar as 'someone who should be dead', so if got someone he dislike probably him and villain characters, but not main cast at all.

Well it does make sense for Oda to maybe not be interested in Chopper. But to hate him is absurd. Especially Sanji since he gives him so much attention and paneltime to him.
Sanji also was the first to defeat an YV and serious threat out of all Strawhats. Yeah he 'hates' the guy who he give shine to and beating an serious threat compare to Luffy who got sent to Udon Prison after one-shotted by Kaido and Zoro failing all 4 of his fights as hype tool and lead to fainting again. Insecurities of Zoro-Brainers is really stupid on them thinking Oda has something against main characters he created since he prepare himself knowing he use them for a long time after all. He plans things far-out into the future as shown, so stupid to think he made characters he didn't want to have or have hatred for when he made each them be long-term especially by their dreams.

I agree that hating is a bit too far, I was just discussing the assumption by some people that an author won't hate what he created in spite of being something that actually happens, especially when said author starts so young. And Chopper is a prime contender for Oda's dislike, In my opinion.

Now to your answers:

Cause I repeat: On a island for 2 Years With Okama with no women on sight. Obvious he got to get back on life to adjusting seeing them. If you were in same situation being chase by Okamas for 2 years, you won't be glad to see a woman? You won't feel nervous or readjust to society again? If your answer is no, then you don't know psychology of people when trapped in place you can't stand for years.

Leg that he ran with afterwards. Tell me do you run with broke leg? No. Sanji even fought with same leg after it got hit. Matter of fact why does it matter? Usopp took 4-ton bat to his skull and won his fight. Harjudan broke his body fighting Machivse then to go on to win his fight. Yet Sanji is bad for hurting his body when he never lost and kept fighting? Your logic isn't working man.

Not really. He had to use 2 named attacks with one of them is immobilize one to stop him. Never overpower and he didn't felt them. He needed to block to not take damage even. Sanji lost, but Doffy wouldn't go down until Luffy which was obvious as Law lost and Zoro was helpless with Birdcage.

Again your opinion. Not majority especially not Oda's thought. They are important to story and are growing popular in fanbase especially Japan. So ideology saying this was bad and everyone hate them and no use is yours and few, not Oda's and everyone.

Showing feelings in trouble situation is what make you human. It's not rip-off to cry and not same situation.

It was good fight between the Sanji and PO and the clashes count as fight and feats shown to show how Sanji is. If you think those Oda 'hating' character, then you don't know when he actually means he hate someone as arc for that was more than just fighting on it's end and in next arc, he is first to defeat credible threat before anyone and going to beat YC lvl opponent later.

Want to check sites I mention on the days of of chapter came out as I can show you how many were bashing and how Zoro fans try to damage control for Zoro. Wouldn't say this if it weren't true :cheers:.
Do you even English?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Now to your answers:

Lmfao. Zoro crying with his resolve in his dream strengthened is not the same as sanji crying outside puddings room completely broken with no hope.

Lmfao. Zoro crying with his resolve in his dream strengthened is not the same as sanji crying outside puddings room completely broken with no hope.
Still crying like a bitch and like 'I Want To Live', still. No difference Robin wanting to continue her dreams and travek with Strawhats. Plus he need to be save from dying the same way. No difference.

Sanji going stress for saving Zeff and being blackmail and couldn't ask help directly. Try to get blackmail and be in their shoes. It's not losing hope, it's thinking how to deal situation before Luffy help the same to encourage him. Nice Troll there. Your worse Daisuke on his remarks.