Rate Sakamoto Days

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I have it as a very solid 8 for now, with a very good chance for an even higher score. It's quickly grown on me and became one of my favourites. Great set of characters, interesting plot, amazing panels and choreography.

Where are the W cast, W MC, W family, W character development, W quasi-chunin exam, W serial killer arc options.
:giogio:

Its been a bit stagnated in terms of progress after the JCC intrusion.. Kanaguri escaping like that on Sakamoto didn't feel that well after landing a critical blow on SLIM SAKAMOTO?! Pff.. Damnn

Looking forward to Takamura's role in the future with his son, and the Sauske retrival arc version :Alpha 1.02537bb4hi, and the trip.. I wodner where Apart is after.. He got his arm sliced... Apart

I'm gonna still wait before rating but its being a really HOT and pacy ride.. Around 9 defo for me.

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
โ€Ž
Shin and Lu need a bit more strength/skill.

The series is fantastic, but we already have enough characters to babysit with Sakamoto's wife and daughter.

If Shin, at least, gets closer to Sakamoto's level soon, and can fight for longer periods of time, the series will get a lot better.

That's all I have for criticism, really, though, the fight scenes, characters, and world building is all top notch art. Some of the most kinetic action I've seen in Manga, you can feel a lot of the force in the violence. It doesn't make assassination look like fun, it makes it look badass, and crazy.

Still can't believe the deer guy, Kashima, survived all that shit.

If Shin, at least, gets closer to Sakamoto's level soon, and can fight for longer periods of time, the series will get a lot better.
No, thatd break the realism of the series. Shin started off as a fodder. If he gets to Sakamoto's lvl soon itd be ridiculous. Its like Luffy becoming Yonko lvl in the first 200 chaps.

I can see the need for Shin to get solo fights, since he usually shares all his fights. But that will all be in due time. As of now I think hes progressing realisticly and even impressively in strength.

I would add more interactions with Sakamoto and Hana to sell the family angle.
Get rid of the girl fight mentality and let the women take on male opponents.
Other than that, it's gold.
Yh I agree with that thing. Its kinda forced that Osaragi gotta always fight the female opponents. Though she did neg 2 men, who were stronger than a dude who made Sakamoto and Shin struggle. But yh overall I would be down for a male v female fight.

Shin and Lu need a bit more strength/skill.

The series is fantastic, but we already have enough characters to babysit with Sakamoto's wife and daughter.

That's all I have for criticism, really, though, the fight scenes, characters, and world building is all top notch art. Some of the most kinetic action I've seen in Manga, you can feel a lot of the force in the violence. It doesn't make assassination look like fun, it makes it look badass, and crazy.

Still can't believe the deer guy, Kashima, survived all that shit.
With Shin, I honestly hoped he'd learn aikido and master it to the level that teacher, Satoda, had. I even hoped she'd get to teach him a little more, but....

It would fit his physique pretty well, he's not a powerhouse, nor does he have a killing intent, so I'd like him not only to rely on his future sight but also to have a neat fighting style as well. I didn't like the glove that much tbh.

A Solid 9

The only reason its not a 10 for me is bcz its still in early phase, and im looking forward to it getting better in terms of character and plot development.