I don't know...I miss this Luffy design....somehow Luffy looks shorter than he was in east blue in post time skip...
He does at least at first. But Oda draws everything huge. Make it seem imposing.
Luffy's supposed to be taller than Reiju IIRC according to the info we got on their heights.
If he doesn't look like a stick figure, the way he is rn iirc is great. He used to be lanky.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
He does at least at first. But Oda draws everything huge. Make it seem imposing.
Luffy's supposed to be taller than Reiju IIRC according to the info we got on their heights.
If he doesn't look like a stick figure, the way he is rn iirc is great. He used to be lanky.
Luffy has been looking more muscular since early Wano.

Avi's easily 7.5

I am talking about face...he used to look bit savage....now his face has some child features...