Versus Battle Re Destro and Geten (MHA) vs Zabuza and Haku (Naruto)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Here a fight between two mentor/apprentice duo.

On the left side Re Destro and Geten from My hero academia and the two best fighters of the Meta Liberation Army

Re Destro :

Geten :

And on the right side Zabuza and Haku, former ninja from Kiri

Zabuza :

Haku :

There are two parts here : one discussion part and one fight part

Part 1 : Discussion :

Which is the best duo ? The best master Zabuza or Destro Jr ? The best apprentice/ice boy who looks like girl ?

Which duo has the deepest bond ?

Which apprentice is the most obedient and in debt/love toward his master ? Haku or Geten ?

Both duo want to make a coup and overthrow some power in place : the Meta liberation army wants to tale over the hero society and rule, and Zabuza wants to overthrow the Mizukage and rule Kiri. Which duo is the closest to his goal ? Which one has the most chance of succes ? What goal you are the most supportive for ?

Which duo is the most important story wise ?

You can discuss whatever you want about those two duos.

Part 2 : Fight :

Round 1 : Re Destro and Geten vs Zabuza and Haku : restrictions : speed equalized, no mist jutsu, no Crestro armor

Round 2 : Re Destro and Geten vs Zabuza and Haku : restrictions : no mist jutsu, no Crestro Armor

Round 3 : Re Destro and Geten vs Zabuza and Haku : restrictions : speed equalized but everything allowed

Round 4 : Re Destro and Geten vs Zabuza and Haku : restrictions : none, all out battle

Bonus : Who has the best ice powers between Geten and Haku ? How they will work with each other ?

tags : @WesMidnight @Yukihime @ivaannom @Fujishiro @HA001 @Jo_Ndule @LuffyMazino @Baba @Sword God Ryuma @Kucing Pencuri @Guan Yu @JioFreed @mugiwalaw @playa4321 @Hiragaro @LuthonTheDragDown @Admiral Lee Hung @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Redx @Ravagerblade @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D Theories @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkWitch @JioFreed @Yo Tan Wa @Fist_Of_Love @Arara @Akai2 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @DynaMight @Flower @Bullet @Dragomir @Guan Yu @Queen @PirateKingDrew @Seth @Marimo_420 @Ryuarashi @Yere93 @Sentinel @Constantine @BangMi @Camie @symbiote @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gol D. Roger @Nibel @Yoru @Kiwipom @LoneEspada @God_Aizen @Trafalgar_D_Law @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Rheanael @JazzMazz @Cross_Marian @FreezyBreeze @Gol D. Bullet @Date @JerAx @NotTommy @Doggo @PerfectHie @Jiihad @Jaguark101 @vikas @FloriGlori @Steven etc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I donโ€™t remember too much about Zabuza and Haku but the Naruto verse is overall higher than the MHA verse, and I do recall them having some good jutsu like the mirror prison and water prisons. That overall level of Hax might be too much for MHA
There are different scenarios with different restrictions.

Here Geten can control Haku's ice or mitigate it a lot because his quirk is ice control.

And Destro can pack some good destruction.

Speed is the only advantage Zabuza and Haku have that gives them a shot, so any scenario where it's equalized is an automatic loss in my opinion.

But with no restrictions I think Zabuza can easily get the drop on Geten before he can react. Once he's out of they way they can freely use their water/ice abilities to get through Destro.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Round 1 and 2 for Zaku.

Round 3 and 4 for Gestro.

Round 1 and 2 are carried by the speed of Zaku + no armor for Destro. Geten is useless and irrelevant.

Round 3 and 4 Destro carries.