[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

The player chosen by ??? for the Refer a Friend Program was @Ratchet

Becoming the 6th and final shareholder of the Hoshin Company

The stars are the limit for this Behemot of a Company​
Actually to be technically correct it's the 7th shareholder since Anastasia is the main shareholder but you know

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also may you be a bit nicer please? None of these were really like- needed.
Calling someone not competent when they've demonstrated incompetence on a matter is ot an insult, nor is it me being mean. I'm just pointing out what I think is obvious - if they wanted to send a message to me, they should have used someone who would know how to word it in a way that's conducive to co-operation.

Calling you selfish is not an insult or mean. Lots and lots of players are selfish. I think Flower for example can be the most selfish player in the game when she wants to be. It doesn't mean I'm disparaging her.

Idiots was supposed to be more light hearted than it came across - it was more of a "can you people wake up please", so I'll accept that one as my bad.

Ratchet

I noticed the Luka pein defense too when I looked back to check over the wagon. And in a vacuum I thought he looked the worse playing around Pein.

I think Xenos coming in and nudging to Pein while they were tied looks good. He didn’t actually tie break it until after AM threw down a vote and broke the tie (probably looks good for AM as purple I still think he could be scum. It felt out of place for him to just randomly throw a vote to me - possible Gambit equity there)

But I think it still looks more good for Xenos bc he could have just stayed gone period. His post about it was hedgy though asking people to tell him where to vote. I think it looks plausibly un-purple but could be other scum like AM - again possible Gambit equity there

JG also gave a Pein defense and then voted Gambit at the end without a good reason. But she did it toward the end after Pein was leading and her vote didn’t change that so I think it’s more likely unaligned.
I think if Xenos were purple he would probably have just voted for Gambit. At least initially.

Calling someone not competent when they've demonstrated incompetence on a matter is ot an insult, nor is it me being mean. I'm just pointing out what I think is obvious - if they wanted to send a message to me, they should have used someone who would know how to word it in a way that's conducive to co-operation.

Calling you selfish is not an insult or mean. Lots and lots of players are selfish. I think Flower for example can be the most selfish player in the game when she wants to be. It doesn't mean I'm disparaging her.

Idiots was supposed to be more light hearted than it came across - it was more of a "can you people wake up please", so I'll accept that one as my bad.
ratchet view his recent post
tone it down man.

You’re fine, I’m sorry. <3

You're calling me stupid - that's an insult. I'm frankly tired of putting up with it from you, every game where I have the temerity to suspect you, you just insult me, regardless of how well I'm reading the game, or how poorly you happen to be. This now makes back to back games where your reads have been off early, and you've just gone straight to insulting in spite of that, instead of responding like a decent person.

The logic isn't bad. You're saying it's bad because you apparently aren't capable of communicating without making it hostile and unpleasant. Yesterday, you said Michelle was scum, and you sre probably wrong. You insisted I was Mafia, and you're wrong on that too. You were given the task of sending a message with me so your Mason group could work with me, and you messed that up too. And then you unduly defended T-Pein. One would think then, that you would spend the night re-evaluating, and have something more compelling to offer. You basically don't have that. So my argument is that you aren't in a position to get to call the lynch, because why would you be? That's not the same as saying every single candidate you put forward is going to be denied, and if you were to actually read what I was saying instead of being a petulant child about me telling you that you haven't given much incentive to be followed so far, you'd have realised that I told you Gambit was fine as a direction.

Because you're not capable of holding am honest argument, no doubt you'll insult me again and change what I'm saying, but I did not once say that every candidate you suggest is automatically denied. I said you're not calling the lynch. Clear difference, despite your attempts to say otherwise.
Firstly, spare me the fake pleasantries. We're not friends, and you clearly don't any respect for me when you're communicating with me, so don't pretend otherwise. Secondly, you know full well that you are interacting with me in a way that is designed to insult me and make me not want to interact with you. If you were scum I wouldn't mind, but I've just seen you do this as town too, hence my position here. Moving on.
I'm not going to give you the bussing angle. With each scum team having 3 members each, there is very little incentive to bus Day 1. Otherwise I would agree and I believe I even raised this as a point in your favour yesterday, but there is a difference between what I believe, and what I'm willing to accept as a defence. I can see you being town. But in the interests of good practice, I'm going to ensure that you demonstrate a level of evaluation of this game that corresponds ds to a townie that has been wrong early and is looking to make sure he's right. That's not to say you should flip all reads, before you inevitably argue as much, but to say that there needs to be demonstration of some kind of thought process having been employed. And you have more than one incorrect read - I count at least 3.
The way to read Pein is through tone. I'm not going to claim he's easy to read, but I will pull rank and say I have far more experience with him than you do, enough to say that "making enemies" is not a good way to read him. Now you know.
You're conflating two different things.

Your poor wording on an anonymous message (the anonymous part is important, because you didn't identify yourself, and without me knowing who it came from, I'm left with a naked message that appears to have knowledge of my role, and is trying to utilise that against me, and then once I did know it was from you, it begged the question- if you know my role, why are you trying to say I'm scum in the thread).

What I take issue with you today is your insistence on framing everything I say that you disagree with as dumb and terrible, it's not the first time for you and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of talking with you in general to be honest.

To suggest that I'm tunneling you because I don't like you, is absolute dogshit as well. I neither like nor dislike you as a person, because I don't know you. I'm not friends with you, that doesn't mean I have any reason to actively dislike you. I don't care much for you the player, mostly because I find you very unpleasant to engage with when most of the time, it's completely unearned, and this little snit you include only adds to it to be honest. I would never compromise my read of the game by inserting my personal feelings on a person into what alignment I think they are. I don't see you making these sort of character statements about anyone else either, so I'm left to wonder why I end up with the brunt of it. Hence, I'm over it. If you want to engage with me, do so with the same respect that you would anyone else. Otherwise we're done talking.
I apologize for being unclear. I’m only going to address the last part here to not escalate anything, but I meant that you got frustrated at the message I sent and the rationale behind it. I could’ve been more clear, you’re correct.

May I know where I called you stupid?

Ratchet

Okay, I calmed down a bit. You’re correct, I’ve played poorly so far, I’m sorry.
I don't require any apology for poor play Luka, everyone is guilty of that at times. It's the way you express things, as someone who often gets told that I come across as mean and unpleasant I fully accept this could just be in how I'm perceiving it too, which is why I said something in the first place - I feel like the way you have chosen to express disagreement this game is not, shall we say, amicable.

We move on.

Can I bring more attention to HWHNE? His reads feel really consensus which I don’t expect from him, he feels un-invested in the game and I don’t get the sense that he really cares about who died D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.