[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Seems someone still has their wits about.

I’ve decided, in lieu of @Dr_Professor83 forgetting his place, I’m stripping away his sobriquet, and is now and forever more part of the common rabble.

@Fujishiro is from this point onwards granted the great honour of wearing the name Enkidu. And he shall henceforth be treated as my equal as the only man worthy of being the one and only true friend of the Great and Divine King of Mankind, Gilgamesh.

Any insult of Enkidu is an insult to me, and it won’t be tolerated.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
he placed a vote on me, left it there then whine he was messing with me

how did he contribute to town? by voting tme who already claimed?

now he back for round two, with votes. first slipped gambit, now he rewording his excuse when he brought suspicion on himself with the vote.
As much as I wanna push him, Gambit should resolved above all else.

I’ve decided, in lieu of @Dr_Professor83 forgetting his place, I’m stripping away his sobriquet, and is now and forever more part of the common rabble.

@Fujishiro is from this point onwards granted the great honour of wearing the name Enkidu. And he shall henceforth be treated as my equal as the only man worthy of being the one and only true friend of the Great and Divine King of Mankind, Gilgamesh.

Its my honor to be your bestie.

Have some money:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph

Enkidu is hot, I won't let anyone touch him too

Status
Not open for further replies.